A late night "swim"

I've been living in the trap house for about 2 months now,with my brother,Jake.After he left Kansas he called me none stop and kept nagging me about moving in with him in the "trap house" and I finally gave in.So now I live with Jake,Corey,Sam,and Colby. I was sitting in my bed up late last night and I was bored out of my mind,everyone was asleep so I decided I would get up and go swimming.

This was is bathing suit.

I got to the pool and just sat on the edge of the pool with my feet in looking at the stars,in my thoughts

I got to the pool and just sat on the edge of the pool with my feet in looking at the stars,in my thoughts.After a couple minutes of chillin I grabbed the pizza float that was by the pool and jumped on it as I got in the pool.I just laid there,hands behind my head staring at the stars,after a long time of that I almost fell asleep but then I heard the door open,my head shot up and I saw Colby standing there in his trunks. "Hey" he said to me. "Hey,what are you doing out here?" I asked him as I laid my head back down. "I couldn't sleep and I always come out here and stair at the stars,some times I even fall asleep and the guys I have to get me out" he chuckled a little bit and grabbed another float. "What a coincidence,that's what I'm out here for"I chuckle and so does he. "They're so beautiful,aren't they"he said breaking the silence."they sure are". "But there something even more beautiful" I look at him confused. "And what would that be?" I asked. He turned and looked at me and said "you." I was shocked and just sat there speechless,I've had a big crush on Colby for a while but I never thought he would like me back.I mean it's Colby fucking Brock,every girl wants him "W-what" I didn't know what else to say. "Look Katy, I know your Jakes younger sister and a few years younger than me but I really like you.And it's ok if you don't feel the same way." I was so shocked that I just sat there. "I knew you wouldn't like me back,I'll just leave" Colby get up and out of the pool but before he could leave I said this "wait!Colby,I like you too,I have for a while" he turned back with that big smile of his that I love you much. "Really?!" He looked shocked. I got out of the pool and walked over to him. I wrapped my hands around his neck and kissed him. "Really." I looked into his eyes.After looking in his eyes for a while he picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed me roughly and passionately as he walks inside and up the stair. Once we got up the stairs he opened the door to his bedroom,walked to his bed and laid me on his bed,and crawled on top of me. "are you want to do this"Colby asked,i love how considerate he is. "yes Colby,don't worry" I responded. Colby started kissing my neck leaving hickeys going down from my neck down to my lower stomach."Colby please"I begged, "please what baby?" I could feel him smirk against my skin. "You know what Colby" I said with an attitude. "hmm,can't say I do" I was so frustrated I almost screamed what I said. "COLBY JUST PLEASE FUCKING EAT ME OUT!" oops,maybe I did scream. "Why didn't you just say so baby" As soon as Colby said that he took off my swim suit bottoms and dove between my legs and obeyed what I said. "OH FUCK COLBY" I moaned out as Colby made a figure 8 on and around my entrance and clit.Colby then started going in and out with his tongue over and over. "mmm" Colby hummed against my clit "you taste so good Katy". "'C-Colby I'm about to c-c-cum" after I said that he got up and I whimpered at the lose of contact. Colby chuckled a bit and said, "don't worry baby,I've got something better. He smirked and started to take off his trunks and his rock hard dick popped out.Colby climbed on top of me and without warning slammed into me "OH FUCK COLBY" I screamed. "Shh baby,we don't want the boys to hear us now do we" he said in a sexy raspy voice as he put his hand over my mouth to keep me quiet,but it didn't work that well. "oh fuck Colby" I moaned through his hand "c-Colby I'm g-g-gonna AHHH"I was cut off by me cumming on his dick but he kept thrusting hard and fast "ahh fuck,your so tight" "Colby i-I ca-can't go m-much Lon-longer" "just wait I'm about to AHHH FUCK" he groaned as he cummed. He pulled out and fell beside me. "Thank god I'm on birth control" I said as I breathed heavily. "Have I told that I'm in love with you" Colby said as he turned and faced me. "W-what" I love him to but I wanted to make sure I heard him right. "I said,Im madly in love with you Katy.Ever since I laid eyes on you I knew I loved you,you are the most beautiful,sweet,smart girl I know." "Colby I-...I love you too" I smile widely and kiss him with passion. "Katy,will you be my girlfriend" Colby asked me breaking the kiss. "YES!yes Colby!1000x yes!" Me and Colby kiss again but this time it's more heated,I climb over onto his lap and we go for a round 2.

Word count:981
Hope you guys enjoyed this story!If you have any ideas feel free to comment and I might use some.