Stop teasing!

Sam and I have been best friends for 3 1/2 years. We've always had a flirty relationship but today he was being...extra.I guess you could say. We were at the mall and Sam kept checking me out every time I walked past and when we walked side by side he would wrap his hand around my waist.But this was normal so it didn't really faze me until his hand slowly slid down and he gabbed ass and then he went back to my waist.I stopped as soon as he done that, "Sam what the hell?!" I whisper shouted. "What" he said innocently. "I'm just walking with my bestie" he shrugged and started walking again. I groaned and walked on catching up with Sam. "Hey there's a new movie out you wanna go see it?" I asked Sam. I had a plan. "Yeah sure let's go" Sam said and we walked to the car.

_______

We arrived at the theater and walked inside. "I'll get the tickets you go get the popcorn and candy" I nodded and walked off to get the stuff. As I walked off I could feel a set of icy blue eyes watch me walk away.I smirked to myself and grabbed the popcorn and some candy.Me and Sam met by the bathrooms and walked to our seats in the movie room we were in.As soon as the lights turned off and the movie started my plan. "Sammm" I whispered. "Whaaaaaaaaaaat" he mimicked. "I don't wanna hold the popcorn anymore" I whined. He rolled his eyes and said "fine give it here" thank god he can't see the smirk on my face. I waited about thirty minutes and reached over for the "popcorn" as I reached for the popcorn I slightly moved my hand and grabbed at the crotch of his jeans. I heard his breath hitch. "Sophie...what are you doing" his breath was shaky, "just trying to find the popcorn it's...* I moved closer to his ear and whispered*dark" I smirked and this time I knew he saw. I grabbed some actual popcorn and I heard him groan,I think it's so funny when he's...frustrated so I chuckled to myself or at least I thought it was to myself. "Oh so you think it's funny when Im sexually frustrated?" He turned and looked at me as I looked at him."Yes. Yes I do...Samuel" I smirked again because I knew he loved when I called him Sam but he also hated it because what it does to him. "That. Is. It." Sam grabbed my hand dropping the popcorn and candy and dragged me out of the whole building. "Sammmmm I wanted to watch the movieeeee" I whined as he continued to drag me to the car. "I don't give a shit Sophie!" He slightly raised his voice making me flinch. "Sorry I'm just frustrated,get in the car" he said as he opened the door "yes sir" I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes. Sam shut the door and walked over to the driver side but as I saw his side profile I saw a little tint in his pant which made me smirk. "What are you smirking at princess" "hmm just your little friend seems to be...excited" I smirked even more. "Alright,that's it" he slammed his door shut and put his hand on my thigh and held it tightly and sped off. "Sam slow down your gonna crash" I said starting to get scared how fast he was driving. "Don't you trust me princess?" He said as he moved his hand higher getting closer to my heat. "S-sam s-slow d-down" he looked at me with a big smirk across his face. "What is it baby? Am I making you...flustered?" He said as his fingers lightly brushed across my underwear. "N-no" he hummed and slipped his fingers in my underwear and started rubbing my clit causing me to moan. "Ugh Sam~" I moaned causing him to let out a low groan. He takes his fingers out and quickly pulls over. "Sam wha-" I was cut off by his warm smooth lips on mine and it took me no time to kiss back. He released from the kiss and said "back. Now." I smirked and crawled to the back seat along with Sam. Sam crawled on top of me and started kissing me slowly going down my body, leaving a few small hickeys. "May I?" He asked referring to taking off my dress. "You may" I smiled and kissed him while he unzipped it. "God you're so beautiful" he pulled away admiring my body and kissing down my stomach making my breath shaky. "You're so beautiful" he said coming up to my neck as his finger curled under the strap of my underwear. "So" kiss "so" kiss "beautiful" he kissed my neck in between each word but once he stopped he began to suck and leave dark purple hickeys all over. "Fuck where is it" he groaned as he tried to find my sweet spot making me chuckle. "Havin trouble there Golba- AH~" I moaned as he found my sweet spot. "You were saying" he smirked immediately going back to sucking on my sweet spot. "Oh f-fuck" I threw my head back in pleasure. "That's what I like to hear" as his hand rubbed my thigh up and down. "S-Sam please" I whined. "Please what my love" "please fuck me so hard I won't be able to walk for a week" I said in his ear making him groan. "My pleasure" he smirked ripping off my underwear as he stripped. He threw all his clothes in the floor board and looked at me for permission. "Please" I nodded and without second thought he slammed into me. "FUCK" I screamed as his thrusts got faster and harder.  "God you're so tight" he grunted in my ear causing me to moan even more. "Holy sh-shit" my head went back into the seat as he went deeper. "FUCK" I screamed as he slammed into my g-spot. "Found it" he smirked and put my legs over his shoulders slamming into that same spot repeatedly sending me over the edge. "S-Sam I'm gonna c-cum" I barely got out. "H-hold it" he panted as his thrust began to get sloppy. "I'm almost there" his eyes squeezed shut as he continued to thrust. "f-fuck... 1...2...3!" We both released and I came all over him and he shot his load in me. "That was..." he took a breath as he pulled out making me wince a little. "Fucking great" I finished the sentence for him. "Damn right" he chuckled laying on me as his arms wrapped around my waist and I played with his hair. "Soph" he looked up at me. "Yeah" I asked. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked making intense eye contact with me. "Are you serious?" I smiled. "Of course I am, I would be honored to call you mine" I smiled back. "Then yes, I would love to be your girlfriend" I smiled while he just grabbed my face and pulled me in for a passionate kiss. "God I love you" he sighed happily. "I love you so much" I kissed his forehead and he lasted his head on my chest. "This is great but we should probably go home" I laughed as I played with his hair. "Probably but who's are we going to?" "Uh my parents aren't home" I knew what he was gonna say. "Your house it is" I rolled my eyes sarcastically. "But you have to get up so we can get dressed" "nah I'm good" he held onto me tighter. "Sammmmm I wanna go homeeee" I whined making him groan. "Fineeeee" he said as he put on his boxers and other clothes. "Now move so I can get dressed" I said as he started to get back up front. I got dressed but then I remembered Sam ripped my underwear. "SAM!" I screamed at him. "What?" He looked back at me. "You ripped my underwear what the fuck am I supposed to wear?!" I asked as he chuckled. "Go commando" he shrugged and started the car. "Ugh whatever" I put my pants on and climbed back up front.

____________

We got home and I tried to run in the house but I fell on my ass as soon as I stood up making Sam laugh. "It's not funny" I poured as I crossed my arms. "Aw my poor baby" he said as he walked over to me and picked me up and carried me to my room laying down on me. "Goodnight my love" he kissed my forehead as I drifted off to sleep.

________________

NOTHER CHAPTER DONE! Hope you enjoyed this chapter and might I say the Sam is just😮‍💨🤤 I really don't get why he's so underrated but I know I love him what about y'all? If you don't 😑🔪