For Sam

"Sam?" Cleo asked as she looked at me. I looked down at her while we stayed in our cuddling position. "yeah?" I asked. "I'm gonna go to the kitchen, do you want something?" She asked as she raised up causing me to whine like a baby. I pulled her closer and tightened my grip on her waist. "Saaaaaam" She whined and pulled on my hands but I didn't budge. "But I'm so cumfyyyy" I whined and laid my head on her shoulder. "I'll bring us some popcorn and we can watch a movie" She looked at me with knowing eyes. I looked up at her like a kid on Christmas. "Ok," I smiled and let her go. She chuckled and messed with my hair. "You're goofy" She laughed at me as she walked out. She just left and I was already bored. "Hmm, what can I d-" I stopped mid-sentence when I saw that Cleo had left her phone. "ooo" I said as I got an idea. I thought I could take a picture of me and set it as her background so I opened her camera and took a funny picture. "Ok, now I gotta set it" I smirked to myself and opened her photo app. "Ok now I just gotta-" I cut myself off when I saw an album labeled "For Sam". I raised my brow and opened the album and saw some really spicy pictures. "holy shit" I whispered as my jaw dropped starting to get mesmerized by the pictures. I continued to scroll when I found a picture of her in a mirror naked using her hands to cover her boobs and had her legs posed to where her bottom half was covered. (I'm sorry I didn't know what to put there bc I hate the v-word and I'm not a big fan of the word pussy so that's what I came up with) "Fuck" I groaned as I felt my sweats tighten. "Shit" I mumbled and swiped out of the app completely forgetting about setting her background. I squeezed my eyes shut and then I heard footsteps coming close to the door so I quickly put her phone back where it was. "Ok," She sighed as she sat down beside me with the popcorn and some drinks. "What do you want to watch?" She asked as she grabbed the remote. "U-uh how about Little Nicky?" I asked as I put my hand on her thigh. "oooo I love that movie" She smiled and searched the movie. "I know, that's why I picked it" I smiled as I kissed her head trying to ignore my problem. "Cleoooo" I whined. "Whaaaaaat" She mocked me. "I can't reach the popcorn" I frowned. "Well then, I'll just move" I looked confused at what she meant but then she climbed into my lap and I let out a low groan. "Sam, move your phone" She started to shift around and I held her waist tight to stop her movements. "Sam wha-" I cut her off. "that's not my phone," I said as I moved my head to look at her face. "W-what" She blushed deeply. I couldn't take it anymore and I flipped us to where she was laying on her back as I hovered over her. "I saw your little album," I said in her ear. "W-why were you o-on my ph-phone" She stuttered as I moved my hand up and down her waist. "I was gonna set your background as me cause I thought it would be cute but instead I stumbled across that sexy album of yours" I smirked. "So now you've caused me to have a problem with your beauty" I looked her up and down and lightly moved a strand of hair out of her face. "S-sorry" She said quietly. "Don't be sorry love" I smiled and started to kiss down her neck. "O-Oh" She moaned as I reached her sweet spot. "You like that my love" I raised up slightly and she nodded and began to suck on that spot once more. "fuck" She let out a breathless moan. I left a trail of dark hickeys as I gripped the bottom of her shirt. "May I" I asked and she nodded. I swiftly took her shirt off and admired her body. "Saaaam" She whined. "Be patient or you'll wait longer" She nodded desperately and I started kissing down her stomach slowly getting to the waistband of her pants. "Sam please"  She gripped my hair and I groaned slightly and ripped her pants off along with her underwear.

CLEOS POV

As soon as Sam ripped my underwear off I moaned at the cold air. "Mm fuck!" I practically yelled when he dove head first and immediately shoved his tongue in me. "Ah S-Sam I'm gonna c-cum s-slow d-down" I whined but he didn't he went faster. "FUCK" I yelled as I came on his tongue. "God you taste so fucking good" He licked the edges of his mouth. "Aww you're not tired already are you?" He looked at me as I panted. "No, no please I'm not tired" I begged needing more. "What a good girl" He smiled and ran his hands along my waist. My face went hot and he leaned in. "Mm" I moaned slightly and ran my fingers through his hair. "Such a good good girl" he said as he kissed down my neck leaving dark hickeys. "That album of yours had some spicy pictures" He smirked as he got up and went to the closet. "How bout we use some of the things in the pictures" He smiled devilishly holding up a pair of handcuffs. "Oh yes please" I smiled as a tiny moan escaped as I talked. "My good girl" He smiled as he grabbed my hands cuffing them to the headboard. "How bout we play a game?" He smirked. "What kinda if game" I smirked back, we really are perfect for each other. "If you can stay still the whole time I'll give you a full day of whatever you want, not just in bed" I smiled but then he harshly grabbed my thighs. "But, if you squirm or close you legs before I make you cum, you stay cuffed to the bed the rest of the night and watch me while you sit here" yeah that smile is gone now. "Think you can manage?" A devilish smile layed across his face as I felt his hot breath on my core. "Y-Yes" No I wasn't.  "We'll see about that" He smirked. "Yeah ri- FUCK!" I scream as he licked an unexpected bold stripe through my folds. "Ah S-Sam" all my muscles tightened but I refused to let my legs or my body move an inch. I'm winning this game. I was determined no matter the pleasure I receive I won't move. "Sam please" I scrunched my whole face and balled my hands into fists'. "Pl-Please" I begged as he teased my entrance. "Mmm you taste so good" the vibrations of his voice was adding to the pleasure, he fucking knew what he was doing. "You're n-not w-winning" I gritted a moan through my clamped teeth. "Doubt it" he glanced at me quickly and then shoved his tongue in me. "Ahh I~ mm Sam"I moaned starting to forget about the game. "That's right darling, say my name" he lifted my legs on his shoulders and I almost squirmed at the loss of contact but soon remembered my prize.  He was too good at this, I was gonna cum, I was gonna squirm. "Sam fuck, I'm gonna-" I was cut of by the overwhelming orgasm that was building, but still never moved. "Come on baby, cum all over my tongue" those words sent me over the edge, my face scrunched and my toes curled as I came all over his face and tongue. "You did so good" he smiled as I panted under him. "Told you I'd win" I bragged as ai was catching my breath. "Now take these damn things off me so I can touch my fucking boyfriend" I said with a straight face. "Yes ma'am" he smiled and took the cuffs off, I quickly grabbed his face and pulled him in for a rough and lust filled kiss. "I love you" I smiled pulling away. "If you love me that much you fix this" he said and I. looked down at his raging boner. "Of course my love" I smiled and started taking his joggers off. He sighed in relief and j just giggled, tomorrow is gonna be so great.

______________

IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN FOREVER IM WORKING IN A BOOK I LOVE YOU GUYS!