The first day of high school

POSSIBLE TRIGGER WARNING

My first day of sophomore year,great.I hate school,it's literally a living hell. "Beep beep beep" my alarm wakes me up at 7:30 to get up and get ready. I get out of bed check my phone and for once I see a notification from Snapchat. "Colby Brock added you as a friend" Colby is the most popular guy in our high school and he probably just wants humility me or something so for now I'm not accepting.I threw my phone on my bed and went to take a shower,brush my teeth,and get clothes
This is my outfit.

I threw my phone on my bed and went to take a shower,brush my teeth,and get clothesThis is my outfit

~time skip to school~

I got to my locker and as I was putting my things away I felt hands wrap around my waist. "What the fuck" I turned around and saw...Colby. "Hey baby " he said with a smirk. "Ew what the hell" I pushed him off me "why the hell are you here" "because I think your hot" "well Colby *I roll my eyes* it's my second year hear and your just now noticing me" I start to walk away but he follows behind me. "Colby quit following me,I know you just want to get in my pants" "Noooooo" I stop in my track and he almost falls trying to also stop with me. "Ok then,WHATS THE REASON?"I start to raise my voice as I'm getting more and more annoyed. "I...uhh... ok fine,it was a stupid dare. Jake *one of his best friends* dared me to see if I can get you to sleep with me.That's why I added you on snap and wrapped around your waist." "That's what I thought,I knew the most popular guy in school wouldn't like a fat,ugly,loner like me"I start to walk away again but Colby grabs my arm "hey,maybe it was a dare to get you to sleep with me but it wasn't a dare to call you hot.You are NOT fat or ugly and I don't care if you're a loner." "Yeah right,you just wanna complete the dare,I'm going home.fuck school!"I start walking out of school but I can still here Colby follow behind me. I get in my car but Colby quickly gets in the passenger seat. "OH MY GOD WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" I start screaming at him. "I WANT YOU TO TALK TO ME!" he started raising his voice triggering the memories of my dad and I just start to cry. "Hey,what's wrong" he starts to reach his hand over to me and I flinched and said "no no please!please don't hit me! I'm sorry.I'm sorry.Adam please!"I raise my hands up and shield my face. Colby lightly grabs my arms and bring my arms down. "Hey, I'm not gonna hit you and who's Adam?he says in a soft tone and rubs circles on my hand with his thumb. "Oh my god,i-I'm so sorry" I take my hand away and try and wipe tears away. "No,don't be sorry,what happened" "you won't care" "yes I will,now tell me." "Fine,when you started yelling it brought back memories of my dad that's who Adam is and he...abused me a-and screamed at me all the time.That's why I flinched and started crying,but I don't wanna go in to detail" "Oh my god Crystal,I'm so sorry" "no don't give me sympathy,you're just gonna try and get in my pants again after you soften me up" "no crystal.I'm serious,I actually really like you and that's why Jake dared me to do this.He knew I was too shy to talk to you" "let me get this straight,you Colby Brock, the most popular guy in school, was too shy to talk to me,the school loner." "Yeah I know it just sounds like a dumb excuse but it's true,I may be popular but I can NOT talk to girls,especially the hot ones.And I have noticed you before but again, I was too scared to say anything so when Jake dared me to do that I gained more confidence" "oh,I'm so sorry for assuming.I-I just thought that since you were so popular y-you could talk to any girl you wanted" I start to cry again and think about what Colby just told me and if it's true or not. "Crystal?Hello?" "Oh sorry,I zoned out" "do you wanna skip school with me" "of course Colby,I would love that" We skip school and Colby takes me on a date and let's just say Colby did complete jakes dare after that date ;)

Word Count:757

I know this wasn't my typical story but I hope you enjoyed!