Reading partner pt.2

Toxic_Toastt here's your part 2😉(sorry it took so long)

"Ok class have a great summer, I'll see you next year!" Mr.Jackson yelled as the whole class started packing and some were already leaving. "Bye Mr.Jackson" I smiled as I was getting closer to the door. "Bye Stella" He smiled back and I walked out the door and to the exit. When I walked outside I saw that my mom wasn't here yet so I pulled out my phone and called her. It rang for a while before she finally picked up. "Hey Mom, where are you?" I asked looking around. "Oh my gosh, hunny I totally spaced. I got called in for an important meeting and I couldn't get out of it I'm so so-" I cut her off. "It's ok Mom, I understand. I'll just find a ride or something" I said calmly. She sighed and said. "Ok honey, I'm so sorry. I love you" "I love you too Mom and it's completely ok I understand your reasons" "Ok bye I love you" "Love you too, bye" I hung up and sighed. I know I said I'd find a ride but I don't have any friends so I just walk and I was ok with that.  I was about a block away from school when a car pulled up beside me. "Hey Stella" I looked over and saw Sam with a smirk on his face. "H-hi Sam" I blushed remembering our previous conversation. "Need a ride?" He asked as I kept walking with him following behind. "If you don't mind" I smiled making him smile. "Hop in," He said and I walked to the other side getting in on the passenger side. "Wanna go to my place?" Sam asked as he placed his hand on my thigh. "Uh y-yeah but I need to tell my mom." I stuttered as I looked at his hand but quickly looked away. "Go ahead darling" Sam smiled at me and I turned a dark red. "Ok," I pulled out my phone and called my mom again. "Hey sweetie" She answered. "Uh I'm going to a f-friends house" I tried my best to not stutter. "Ok hunny, just tell me if you stay the night or when you'll be coming home" "Ok, love you" "Love you hunny" We hung up and I looked at Sam. "Good to go?" He asked as he moved his hand higher. "Y-yeah" I faced the window trying to hide my tomato face. "Great" He started driving. "So, you have any plans for summer," He asked cutting into the silence. "No not really, but I do really want to go to that fair Saturday," I said and he hummed in response. "How bout you, what are you doing," I asked as I looked at him. "Eh, not much. Probably just go to parties and hang out with friends" He shrugged. "Oh, that sounds fun but I'm not much of a party person," I said as he took a quick look at me. "Well maybe I can take you to one, and show you how to have a good time" He winked at me and I blushed. "Ok," I smiled. "We're almost there," He said as his hand moved slightly higher and my breath hitched though he just had a straight face the whole time. "You okay love," Sam asked as he took a quick glance at me. "Y-yeah" I stuttered as I felt my body go hot. "Are you hungry?" Sam asked as we pulled into what I'm guessing was his driveway. "A little" I shrugged. "Ok, I can make us dinner" I nodded as we walked inside.  "What do you want" I shrugged. "Ok well, I have chicken, spaghetti, frozen pizzas, wings I can make, steak strips, and that's about it" He laughed at the end and his smile mesmerized me. "Stella?" He asked as he waved a hand in front of me. "Sorry" I snapped out of it. "It's fine" He smiled again. "What do you want to eat" "Uuuhhh, chicken" I smiled and he opened the fridge, grabbing the chicken. "Baked, grilled, or fried," He asked looking at me. "Fried" I smiled goofily causing him to laugh. "I can show you to my room if you don't want to stay down here" he offered. "Sure" He sat down the chicken and we started walking up his stairs. "Holy shit your room is awesome" I looked around in awe. "This is literally my dream room," I said as I looked at the poster-covered walls, and Polaroid section above his bed.  "thanks," He said quietly as I walked in. "Well uh, I'll be downstairs if you need me. Make yourself at home" He smiled as he leaned on the door frame. "Ok, thanks Sam" I smiled back as he started walking away. "No problem" and he was gone. "What can I do" I asked myself as I threw my shoes off and layed on his bed. As I layed there I pulled out my phone and instinctively opened Wattpad. (Bro I actually do this all the time and sometimes I do it in the wrong places)  "Which story" I said to myself as I scrolled through my stories. "Ooo" I said as I found an enemies-to-lovers smut oneshot book. (Literally the best trope ever) I clicked on the book and began reading. "God you're so fucking annoying!" She yelled, pushing him off of her and walking away. "And you're not?" He remarked causing her to scoff. "You have no room to talk! Have you ever thought that I really don't like you?" She tapped her head walking closer to him. "Have you ever in your sad little life used your one last brain cell that I fucking hate you!-" Her eyes went wide as he pulled her in for a passionate, lust filled kiss. "Yeah, I fucking hate you" He rolled his eyes as he pulled away. "I-uh" She stuttered in pure shock. "Cat got your tongue" He smirked. "What the-" She stopped, just staring at the man before her. "How bout this my love, have YOU ever thought that maybe, just MAYBE that I don't hate you? I don't want to annoy you every day, that I'm actually so in love with you that I can't find any other ways to get you to talk to me? Maybe that when you say you hate me that it actually kills me every ti-" His rant about his love was cut short, getting cut off by the same pair of lips he stares at every day. His hands wrapped loosely around her waist. "I hate you so much"  She let out a breathy moan as he moved his kisses down her neck. "F-fuck you" She held in a moan as he sucked on her sweat spot. His grip on her waist got tighter. His hands moved higher as he slipped his fingertips into her pants. Her hand moved from his neck and tangled in his hair. "Y-you're so b-bad at this" She struggled to say, tugging tightly at his hair, causing him to let out a low growl. "Yeah right" He pulled away and pushed her against a wall. "I'll show you whos bad at this" His eyes grew dark with lust, as he ripped her shirt off causing her to cover herself quickly. "Oh darling, why so shy" He tilted his head at her. "It c-caught me off gau-" "Foods done," Sam said as he barged into the room. "Dang that was fast" I laughed and he looked at me confused. "Fast? It's been like an hour" He laughed and my eyes went wide. (Ok I know that was only a little bit but pretend that she got lost in the book 😑"O-oh" I laughed awkwardly. "What, got caught up reading again" he laughed and my eyes went wide internally but suddenly I got a boost of confidence. "Nah, I'm saving that for later" I smirked as I walked past him and to the kitchen. Leaving Sam with a pink face. "Oh my god this looks so good" I stared at the food as Sam walked down the stairs, still slightly pink. "Where did you learn to cook like this?" I asked as I turned to look at him. "Uh, my mom taught me" He smiled as he walked closer. "You got any Dr. pepper?" I asked walking to the fridge. "Duh, it's only the best drink in the world" I laughed as I opened the fridge, grabbing one for me and one for Sam. "Thanks" He smiled and we sat down at the island and grabbed some chicken. "Holy shit" I hummed as the great flavor hit my tongue. "This is amazing" I looked at him as he laughed at me.  "Glad you liked it" He smiled as he took a bite.