Who are you

As I walk through the hall of Blue Valley High I see him, though he pays no attention to me I can't take my gaze off of him. We were inseparable, I loved him and he loved me...or so I thought. Colby and I dated for 5 years and have been separated for 2. Colby was so sweet and did everything he could to protect and help me up when I was down, but now? Now he's changed. He grew distant and ditched me for his popularity, he said he needed to keep a good rep and it wasn't helping that he was dating the nerd, so he broke up with me. It's been 2 years since but even if I look at him today it still breaks my heart a little. "What are you staring at freak" the o' so familiar voice yelled as his posey laughed in the back ground. "N-nothing, I zoned out" I quickly looked down at the ground, not daring to face him. "Yeah right" he scoffed. "You're probably just can't keep your eyes off me, I mean who couldn't" he said praising himself. "God what happened to you" I looked him straight in the eyes once I gained the confidence to do so. "What happened to me? Nothing HAPPENED to me" he pushed me up against a locker harshly. "I just grew up, and got popular. It's not my fucking fault that YOU" he slammed his hand on my neck as he shouted. "Are just a worthless nerd who's stuck in the past. So shut the fuck up you helpless little whore" he gripped my neck tight and cut off my breathing. "C-Colby" I slapped at his hands though he didn't budge. "I can't br-breathe" I started gasping for air. "Colby pl-please" I started to feel lightheaded. "W-who are y-you" were the last words I could get out before everything went black.

COLBYS POV

Oh my god, what the fuck did I just do? "Colby dude, what the hell," Jake said as I slowly backed up in disbelief. I slowly turned around to see everyone looking at me in horror. "I-I don't know, I just-" I cut myself off at a loss for words. "Guys wait," I said as I saw them all slowly backing away. "Dude I love you but I am not getting suspended for you" Corey said as everyone nodded in agreement. "Bu-" I stopped talking as they all ran off. "Oh my god" I gripped my hair as I saw Summer passed out on the ground. 'Who are you' Those words cut me like a knife. Who am I? She was right, I have changed. I broke up with the live of my life just so I could be popular. I regret it all now. I loved her, I love her. What did I do?  I asked myself as I picked up Summer and walked as fast as I could to the nurse's office. "Hello how may I hel- o' sweet lord, is she ok," the nurse said when she saw Summer in my arms. "She passed out" I lied quickly, not wanting to know what would happen to me. (God Colby you're so self-centered🙄) "Oh no, here lay her on the bed" I nodded and quickly layed Summer down gently. "Is she gonna be alright?" I said as I felt my nose start to burn, letting me know I was about to cry. (Yall know that feeling when you're about to cry and your nose starts like burning kinda?Idk back to the story) "She should be as long as it was just her passing out, it's not like someone choked her" She laughed as she rummaged through her drawers. "hehe yeah" I rubbed the back of my neck awkwardly. "Ok so, with this medicine he should wake up in about 10 to 15 minutes and then she should be good to g- holy guacamole!" The nurse yelled as she rolled her chair over to Summer. "What?!" I asked worriedly. "Her neck, theres...th-there's marks" She said as she gently rubbed her fingers on Summers neck. "Are you sure she just passed out? Did you see anyone leave when you found her?" She looked up at me and I could tell that my face was pale. "uh n-no, I just saw her passed out" "Then the cuprate must have left early because there are clear hand prints on her neck" My whole body started to shake with panic. "If you didn't see anything then that's fine, we just need to wake her up" I nodded as she opened the package. "You think you can do this, it's my lunch break and I need to use the bathroom," She asked holding the package out for me to grab. "Uh y-yeah" I said as she walked out. "What do I do?" I asked before she walked out. "Just hold that slightly close to her nose and wave it around gently" I nodded as she walked out. I took a deep breath and started waving it under her nose. As I waited for about 10 minutes I started to see Summers eye flutter open. "Thank god you're awake" I sighed in releif. "No!Get away from m-me!" She yelled shakily. "Summer I-" "NO!" She hid her head in her hands as she pulled her knees to her chest when I reached my hand out to her, and it broke my heart. This is my fault. "Summer, I am so unbelievably sorry. I never meant to do what I did and I don't blame you if you never want to be around me again" I said calmly trying my best not to scare her. "W-why?" She asked as she sniffed. "Why what?" I asked. "Why d-did you do it? I didn't d-do anything" She asked as she looked at me with sadness in her eyes. "I-" I paused and took a deep breath. "I don't know. When I broke up with you it was because I wasn't thinking about us, I was only thinking about myslef and when I saw you at school it killed me. The way you effortlessly look perfect every day and how your eyes shine at the perfect angle it was just- it was breaking my heart. And today I snapped. I took all the anger I had with myself and I took it out on you." I looked down at the floor in disappointment. "But you broke up with me? Why did it break you, you got what you wanted. Your popularity, your friend group, and you're football captain. I get it, you don't want to be seen with the weird, nerdy girl" She shrugged as a single tear dropped from her eye. "But I DO want to be seen with you. I regret breaking up with you and I especially...this" I said the last part quietly. "I would hope so" She laughed with little energy. "See, I've missed that. I've missed that laugh, that beautiful, beautiful laugh" I sighed. "Summer I'm so, so sorry. I messed everything up and- and I wish so badly to fix it" I looked at her as she gazed back at me. "When I was staring at you today, I wasn't zoned out. I was staring at you" She took a breath. "The truth is, I miss you too. I was looking at you and remembering all of our great memories" She smiled weakly. "Ok, I probably already know the answer but" I took a big breath to prepare myself. "Can we try again? I mean I know that I'm really fucked up and tha-" "Yes" I looked at her with a shocked expression. "Wait really?Because you know like you're beautiful and I literally like-" I started rambling again but was cut off by a pair of lips pressing against mine, at first my eyes were wide and I didn't kiss back but I slowly melted into the kiss. "Does that answer your question?" She smiled as she pulled away. "I don't really know, you mumbled" I smiled as she rolled her eyes playfully. "I think you heard me" She smirked. "I don't think I did" I smirked and attacked her neck with light kisses as she started laughing a lightly pushing me away. "Ok ok" She started catching her breath as I pulled away. "Can we go? I don't want to stay here" She asked as I pulled her on my lap. "Of course, we can do anything you want and it's all on me, as a way to say sorry" I smiled and she smiled back at me. "That sounds great" I picked her up and we walked out of school.

____________________________________

Bro this story literally sucked ass, I don't know what's been going on with my writing lately it's been so bad. Like bro this story makes absolutely no sense at all but whatever hope it was acceptable🤷‍♀️