Tender Dates best friend pt2

Previously:

After a while of us kissing I pulled away and saw a smirk on Sams face. "What was that for?" My smile faded. "I saw Colby kissing a random chick.Doesn't matter..." I got closer to his ear and whispered "you're hotter anyway" I smirked and sat back down as I heard Colby walking back.

TRIGGER WARNING⚠️: SA

"They wouldn't give us a new waiter" he groaned as he sat down making me roll my eyes. "It's fine, it's not like I'm attracted to him anyway" Colby sighed. "I guess" he said picking up the menu. "I'm gonna get some ribs what about you two?" Colby asked and I picked up a menu. "I'm gonna get the 16 ounce Louisiana sirloin and the-"I choked on my water as I felt Sams hand ride up my thigh. "And the what?" Colby asked. "Um t-the uh baked potato and s-steak fries for the s-side" I stuttered as Sams hand kept getting higher. "Are you okay Harley?" Colby asked as if he actually cares. "Yeah I'm fine" I smiled taking a drink of my water and he hummed in response. "You don't seem fine baby" Sam whispered seductively in my ear and I elbowed him in the side slightly causing him to groan. "what about you Sam?" I asked looking up at him. "I think I'll get some wings" He shrugged and I hummed as I saw the waiter coming back, now I can tease both of them I smirked in my head. "Hi guys, are you ready to order now?" He asked pulling out his notepad. "I'll have the ribs" "I'll have the l-" I was about to say what I wanted but Colby cut me off. "she wants the dinner Seiser salad and the smallest portion of steak fries you have" he smiled at the waiter and I just stared at him in pure anger and shock as the waiter wrote it down. I took a quick glance at Sam and saw that he had anger in his eyes and his hand wall balled into a fist. "Calm down, I'll handle it" I whispered. "Actually," I glared at Colby. "I don't want any of that, I want a 16 ounce Louisiana sirloin cooked medium rare, with a a LOADED baked potato and the biggest amount of steak fries you have" I smiled as he wrote it down and Colby glared at me with a low growl. "and for you sir?" he asked looking at Sam. "15 garlic parmesan wings with lots of ranches" "Ok just hand me your menus and I'll put those in right away" he said as Sam and Colby reached them to him. I grabbed my menu and handed it to him, slightly brushing my hand against his, "Thanks pretty boy" I winked at him as he walked away with a slight brush creeping up on his face. "What the fuck was that!" Colby yelled and Sam tightly gripped my thigh and I could already see the glare he was giving me. "First of all, you have no right to be mad at me after trying to order for me. Like what the actual fuck were you thinking you psycho" I said angrily at him. "Well sorry I want a girlfriend who isn't a fat pig and that has a good body" He shrugged rolling his eyes, leaving me in pure shock, anger, and sadness. "You crossed the line you self-centered psycho bitch" I grabbed my drink and threw it at him. "Sam get up" I said with a shaky voice and he quickly got up. "Never text, call, or make a-any kind of contact with m-me ever a-again" I stuttered and slapped him then walked out. "Wait" I couldn't tell who it was so I assumed it was Colby. "Colby go a-" It's Sam" I stopped and ran towards him embracing him in a warm hug and sobbing into his shoulder. "shhh, it's ok darling" He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. "W-why is he s-so m-mean" I sobbed harder as he just put his hand on the back of my head. "It's ok my love, he doesn't deserve you" He raised me up higher tightening his grip on my waist with his other hand. "C-can we g-go h-home" I raised my head to face him. "Of course, but you know, I live with Colby" He gave me a look of sympathy. "I d-don't care he deserves th-this, he's a b-bitch" Sam chuckled. "Ok," he smiled and took me to my car since he rode with Colby. "Sam?" I looked at him before he sat me in my seat. "Yes?" he asked stopping in his tracks. " Can I cuddle with you while you drive? I promise I won't do anything" I pleaded. "Of course darling" I looked at him with joy. "Really?!" I said with excitement. "Why couldn't you?" he chuckled. "Colby never let me" I mumbled. "What love?" "Colby would never let me" I said quietly but loud enough for him to hear. "I'm nothing like Colby" He said as he walked to the drivers side sitting down with me in his lap. I snuggled into his chest as I handed him the keys and he started the car. "Wake me up when we're there" I mumbled but he hummed in response and I slowly started falling asleep wrapped in his warmth.