April Fools

In honor of April fools, I'm going to write a short one shot for it (also I know I'm late but I started this on April fools but then I had to go out with my family so I didn't have any time left to post it the day of)

"Babe" Colby shook me awake as he towered over me. "Whaaat" I groaned rolling over to face him. "I'm going to tender greens with Sam and Brennen, do you want to come" He asked as I rubbed my eyes, waiting for them to adjust. "Yeah su-" I stopped as I saw a dark purple hickey on Colbys neck. "Colby" I tried my best not to let the tears out yet. "What" he chuckled. "W-whats on your ne-neck" my voice began to crack. "Nothing" he quickly stood up trying to cover his neck. "Tell me you didn't" tears began to squeeze past my eyelids. "I don't know what you're talking about" he started to become very defensive. I got out of bed and ripped Colbys hand off his neck revealing the hickey. "How could you" my voice was very quiet as tears streamed down my face, "how could you, I thought you loved me" he still didn't say anything. "Just get out" I looked down. "It's my room" he said blankly. "I DON'T GIVE A FUCK GET OUT" I angry cried but he just walked toward me as I backed up. "Baby" I shook my head. "I'm not your 'baby' anymore" I choked out but he just grabbed my waist and brought me to his chest. "Let me go!" I yelled thrashing around trying to get out of his grip. "Baby, baby, calm down" I cupped my cheeks but I continued to trash around. "Baby what day is it?" he asked and I stopped and stared blankly at him. "What kind of fucking question is that?!" I asked angrily. "Just go check the date" I rolled my eyes and picked my phone up just to read 'April 1, 10:30 am" I picked up a pillow and threw it at him. "I hate you!" I wiped my tears as he just chuckled. "You know you love me" he said climbing on top of me. "Okay it is April fools but how the fuck did you get a new hickey?" I asked starting to get mad again. "Devyn done it" "WHAT THE FUCK!" I started to get up to head to her room but Colby grabbed my arms. "No I mean she did it with makeup, come on" he walked to the bathroom dragging me with him. "Lets see" I stood there. He grabbed a washcloth and wiped it off and I let out a sigh of relief. "I'm so gonna get you back" I crossed my arms looking up at him. "That's so cute" he cupped my face, kissed my forehead, and walked out. "What's that supposed to mean" I followed him. "It's cute that you think you'll be able to get me back" he laughed and I rolled my eyes. "Yeah yeah go eat with your friends" I said walking to my closet, looking for an outfit. "Aren't you coming?" he asked coming up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist. "No, I need to edit" he groaned. "Ok bu-" he was cut off by his phone starting to ring. "Hello?" he said. "Oh that's cool dude,see you later brother" he hung up. "Who was that?" I asked. "Sam, he said he was going to hang with Kat instead but it doesn't make any sense because Kat is visiting her family" he shrugged but little did he know that Sam and I had already planned an April fools prank the night before. "But anyways I gotta go I told Brennen I'd be there in 15 minutes." he said as he kissed my temple. "I love you" he said as he walked out. "love you!" I yelled making sure he heard me. He shut the door and soon I heard his car start. I looked out the window to make sure he left and then called Sam. "Hello" "Sam he's gone we need to set up" this prank was also gonna be my video because I didn't have anything yet. "ok I'll be there in 10" "Ok" I hung up and got my camera out. "What's up guys your favorite bitch is back with a new video!" I said excitedly. "So today as we all know is April fools, and what person doesn't prank on April fools? So this morning Colby pranked me by making me think that someone had given him a hickey but little does he know that last night Sam and I had made a plan to get him, Sam is on his way right now and Colby is out with Brennen and Colby already thinks something is up because Sam told him he couldn't go with them because he was gonna hang with Kat but Kat is visiting her family so when he comes home he's gonna find his girlfriend and his bestfriend in the bed together" I sighed. "Now, will Colby break up with me? Probably but he'll come back, he loves me to much" I laughed as I heard the door open. "Oh Sams here" "LEXI!" Sam yelled. "I'm in Colbys room!" I yelled back as I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. "Okay what are we doing first?" he asked. "So I'm gonna set up the camera and change into some pjs that are a little revealing and uh you kind need to take your shirt off" He gasped sarcastically and held his chest. "I don't think I'm comfortable here anymore" he looked behind him. "Oh, sure nipple boy" I laughed as I set up the camera. "How rude!" He laughed as he took his shirt off getting in the bed. "Ok now I'm gonna go change," I said to the camera as I grabbed my clothes.

___

"How do you think Colby is gonna react?" Sam asked as I walked out of the bathroom. "he's either gonna beat your ass or walk out disappointed" Sam looked nervous. "Now that I think about it, he definitely will beat my ass" Sam said shakily. "Ok so I just texted him and he's gonna be here in 20 minutes so for a little extra spice I'm gonna make a hickey with some makeup" I said walking back to the bathroom.

___

"Wow that looks so real" Sam said as I crawled into the bed. "ok so its been 15 minutes and we have 5 left" I said as he nodded. "he's gonna walk in and see my lay on your chest with your arm around me" I said casually because Sam and I used to do this all the time before we met Colby and Kat. "Ok sounds goo-" "LEXI I"M HOME!" "Oh shit, he's early" We hurried into position and as I heard footsteps Sam and I started to look up/down at each other acting like we didn't hear Colby. "Baby I-" I heard bags drop. "What the fuck" Sam and I pushed each other away and just stared at Colby. "Colby wait I-" Sam started as Colby began walking to him. "WHAT THE FUCK SAM" he pulled Sam off the bed by the legs about to punch him but I stopped him. "Colby stop-" he looked at me in disbelief. "How could you" I saw tears in his eyes. "Colby please I'm sorry" I begged as Sam just layed on the floor looking scared shitless. "No, there are no 'sorrys'. We're done" he started to walk out but I quickly got up and grabbed the camera. "WAIT" he didn't stop. "Colby! Can you remind me what day it is?" I asked cockily as Sam came up behind me. He slowly turned around and saw the camera and groaned. "I hate you, absolutely hate you" he said walking up to me wrapping his arms around me, and stuffing his face in my neck, I could feel my shoulder becoming wet from his tears. I chuckled and turned the camera to face us. "Welp guys I told him I'd get him ba- AH COLBY" I screamed as he picked me up and Sam grabbed the camera videoing us Colby took me upstairs. "Ok guys as you can see, Lexi has been kidnapped and I will now be taking over her channel BYE!" Sam smiled at the camera before turning it off. "I'm leaving!" Sam said as he set my camera down. "Bye Sam!" I yelled as I heard him leave. "You're so mean to me" Colby pouted as he layed on top of me on the bed. "Aww poor baby" I fake whined as he softly slapped my leg. "Can we watch Netflix and cuddle now?" he asked giving me puppy eyes, making me smile. "Of course" I agreed, wiping the tears that were still on his cheeks. He found a show about 5 minutes later and we soon fell asleep in each other warmth.

_________

Happy April fools! hope you enjoyed this one shot! I'm working on this book and then my new book "My emo Queen" so go read that one! bye guys!!!