Reading Partner

Sorry this story is shorter than most of my stories but if you would like I'll do a part 2 so just comment if you want a part 2

"Alright class, we have one week of school left so we will be doing our end of the year test" The whole class groaned at Mr.Jackson talked about our test. " I know, I know, I don't want it either but the board is making us but! Luckily, this yeah it's only 20 questions with one short response" He smiled as he walked around handing out the paper. "Yes, Xepher," He asked as she raised her hand. "I thought all our tests were online" She looked confused. "Well, as you know we had a meeting last Friday," She nodded "Well at that meeting we had been informed that for this last test, it would have to be on paper instead so we can catch cheaters easier and other things that I think are stupid because in my opinion we can just check search history" He shrugged and gave me and my deskmate, Sam, our papers, walking back to his desk as we were the last ones. "You'll have 2 and a half hours to complete your test, you may begin" The whole class went silent and I began to read the questions. 

-----------------------------------

Being the smart kid has it's perks because these questions felt like 6th grade so I was already on question 8, not far but far for it only beginning 5 1/2 minutes ago. "Also," Mr.Jackson spoke. "Once you are finished, hand in your test and you can get on your phone, do what you want, I don't care. Just please, please be quiet" I listened as I continued with my test almost at the end already. I didn't want it to seem like I was cheating so I took a look at Sams paper and saw he was stuck on a question, I felt bad but thought it would be best to finish my test first, and if he's still on the question I'll help.

------------------------

'In the short story above the author says, "The truth can hurt but a lie can always hurt worse" what does the author mean when they say that?' I read the short story once more and thought of what I would say for my short response. I started writing quickly and soon finished my answer and took a look at Sams paper seeing he was still on the same question, "It's C and A" I smiled as I walked down to Mr.Jackson."Ah, Stella" He smiled taking my paper. "No surprise here, you may go sit now and please be quiet" He smiled setting my paper down and I walked back to my seat. "Thank you" Sam smiled at me. "No problem, just ask if you need any help" I whispered back and he nodded. I pulled my phone out and looked through all my apps. Nothing was really pulling me in beside my favorite app, Wattpad. I opened the app and searched through my library and clicked on a smut one-shot book. I pulled my legs onto the chair and rested my head on my knees and started reading. "He pulled her close by her waist and harshly started sucking on her neck as played with her clit"  I read as I was getting to the smut part of the story. "Fuck, she moaned as he thrusted two fingers in her" I started to get lost in the book, and my surroundings were just drowned out. "Come on baby, do it for me He said lowly as he pulled her on his lap waiting for her to ride him" I started getting lost in my thoughts but soon got pulled out by a low voice. "Nice book Stella" Sam laughed as he was reading with me. I quickly hid my phone and turned bright red. "H-how long were y-you reading" I stuttered and he smirked and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. "Long enough to know we have the same taste" He winked and placed a hand on my thigh turning to the front, pulling his own phone out, and scrolling through TikTok. I sat there staring at him in pure shock and embarrassment but soon just looked back at my phone and swiped out of Wattpad. "No need to be embarrassed darling, it's hot" He said patting my thigh though his hand never left and the other was raised. "Sam?" Mr.Jackson asked. "May I use the bathroom?" He asked and Mr.Jackson nodded. "Also if you would like" He bent down and whispered in my ear after he stood up. "You can come to my place and you can read me my steps" He smirked as he walked out leaving me there flustered with a bright red face. Oh and have I mentioned I've had a crush on Sam since 5th grade?