Tinder dates best friends

So I met this guy named Colby Brock on tinder but when I went to his house for the first time I met his best friend Sam Golbach.I have no idea why but sam has never liked me,he insulted me,ignored me, and when I was around he would leave.I brushed it off and started getting ready for mine and Colby's date.I put on a silky red mid thigh dress that flattered my body.As I was finishing my make up I got a text from Colby.

The messages

C-Hey you almost ready?

H-yeah just finished my makeup doing hair

C-ok I'll be there in a few and I have some news...

H-What is it?

C-So uh sam was supposed to go out with some friends tonight but they canceled on him and...he's coming with us.

H-Colby what the heck?! Why can't he just stay home?!

Colby is typing

H-just call me.

End of texts

After I sent that I got a call from Colby.I immediately answered.

The Call

"Colby why can't he just stay home he's a grown man?" I asked a little annoyed. "Because Harley,Sam has been with me through everything and if he wants to come with us it's fine.He said it'll be like he's not even there" I could here the hope in his voice and I gave in. "Fine but if he gets annoying then I'm gone" I said a little agitated. "Deal." With that we hung up and I finished my hair. As I was grabbing my keys and phone there was a knock at the door. I was walking over to open the door but instead I saw Sam. "What do you want?where's Colby?" I asked sounding annoyed "He's waiting in the car and to answer the other question.You." I really thought it was a joke so I started laughing. "What's so funny?Im serious." I stopped laughing. "Yeah right Sam" I rolled my eyes at him but as soon as I did that he grabbed my face and said "listen here Harley,I was planning on being nice and ignoring the fact that Colby has you all to his self but if you keep up with that attitude I won't be so nice" I was completely stunned and just stood there frozen. "That's what I thought.Now,let's go before Colby get suspicious that I'm stealing his girl"he smirked and started walking and said "again" under his breath.

~at the restaurant~

I sat down in a booth expecting Colby to sit next to me but instead Sam did.When we sat down the waiter came to us and asked us what we would like to drink,we all told him and as he was about to walk off he looked at me and winked. "What the hell was that?!" Colby asked looking kinda mad. "What?" I asked trying to act like I didn't notice. "He winked at you!" He whispered shouted trying not to cause a scene. "Oh,just ask for a different waiter" after I said that Colby got up and went to ask for a new waiter. "So how long have you and Colby known each other?" I asked Sam trying to break the silence. "Since freshman year,but enough about us how about you darling?How long have lived in LA?" He asked as he slowly slid his hand up thigh. "For about thr-three y-years" he smirked at my stuttering. "Do I make you...nervous,Harley?" He asked getting insanely close.To the point where I could feel his breath against my lips. "N-no...why-why would yo-you make m-me ner-nervous" I chuckled nervously. "Hmm..just a th-thought" he smirked as he mocked me. Thankfully he backed up. "I wonder what's taking Colby so long" my curiosity got the best of me so I climbed over Sam to see where Colby was,leaving my breast touching Sam's crotch.When I moved to get a better look I heard his breath hitch. "You know what Sam" I said as I raised up. "Wha-" I cut him off by smashing my lips against his. After a while of us kissing I pulled away and saw a smirk on Sams face. "What was that for?" My smile faded. "I saw Colby kissing a random chick.Doesn't matter..." you got closer to his ear and whispered "you're hotter anyway" I smirked and sat back down as I heard Colby walking back.

Word Count:751
Sorry for the cliffhanger!part 2?