..❀000❀..

TRIGGER WARNING

-SA

-Mentions of abuse

-Mental Health issues

-angst

●・○・●・○・●

⚘ -> this symbol means the chapter will be set before the time-skip  ...:::**•°✾°•**:::...

❀ -> this symbol is for authors notes and non-story stuff ●・○・●・○・●

☘ -> this symbol means the chapter will be after the time-skip :・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚✧:・

●・○・●・○・●

y/n's pronouns will be feminine.

She is Baji's sister. 

I'm not sure exactly how long this will end up being, but my goal is to write the whole manga. 

Sorry if the characters are a little ooc, I'm gonna try my best to make it accurate. 

Also I will try to update at a good pace, but as of right now my mental health isn't wonderful so please forgive me if I'm kind of all over the place. 

Thanks and happy reading!

...:::**•°✾°•**:::...

Y/n couldn't remember what had happened to her. Somehow, she had ended up on the street, in the rain, by herself. 

Y/n stumbled down the street, looking for shelter. Her yearning eyes landed on an old bus stop and she collapsed on the bench. 

She clutched her knees and rocked back and forth, staring at the ground, empty. 

She heard a loud voice. It sounded distant, like it was under water. 

Y/n lifted her head. A boy, maybe her age or a year older, was standing over her. He had black hair and cat-like eyes. 

"Who're you?" He said, peering down at her. 

"I-I think I'm y/n."

"You don't know?"

"Not really," Y/n replied, wiping her face.

"I'm Keisuke Baji."

The boy helped her to her feet and started tugging her along with him. "Got a surname?"

"L/n."

Baji hummed in response. The two of them tracked through the rain until Baji made a tight left and they found themselves in front of an apartment complex. 

Baji went inside and gestured for Y/n to follow. 

He greeted the front desk man and led Y/n to the elevator.

Once inside the apartment, Baji's mother started to fuss over Y/n.  

"How old are you?"

"What's your name?"

"Why are you all alone?"

"OI! Ma! Chill, she can't remember," Baji interrupted. 

"I'm Nina, but you can call me momma." Baji's mother smiled warmly. 

Y/n remained silent as Baji's mother cleaned her off. Y/n heard giggling around the corner and watched as three little girls fled from her view.

Baji scoffed. "Don't worry about them, those are my idiot sisters." Y/n smiled. Sisters...

"Well, you'll stay with us until we find your parents." Baji's mother said with an air of steady finality.

Eight years later, they still hadn't found them.