.⚘001⚘.

WARNING

sexual abuse

...:::**•°✾°•**:::...

Y/n looks up from her notebook at the clock. It's 830 now, she thinks, I should go home

She stands and scoops her things into her bag before slinging it over her shoulder. She was the only one left in the classroom, everyone left hours ago. The dim winter light was fading from the sky as she exited the classroom. Dark shadows were cast across the floor in the mostly empty school. 

She had been cramming for a chem test the next day. Y/n always tried her hardest to be a good role model for her sisters. 

Y/n's adoptive mother tried her hardest too, but she had succumbed to the siren-like call of alcohol long ago. Keisuke never really tried in school and was usually out with his friends, leaving y/n to fend for herself. She loved Keisuke, but she wished he would try harder sometimes. 

Keisuke's friends were all delinquents. Chifuyu was sweet, but he only ever listened to Baji. Y/n liked Mikey and Draken but she thought they were really intimidating. Y/n hadn't heard of Kazutora for years. 

And then there was Mitsuya. 

Mitsuya was enchanting, and Y/n hated herself for thinking so. His eyes always made her so flustered. It was like her mind couldn't work when she was around him. Ever since she was a little girl she thought so. 

The first time Mitsuya came over was only a week after Keisuke found her in the rain. She came home from school and saw him sitting on the couch, talking to Tsumugi. He was so pleasant. He had looked up and made eye contact with her before smiling widely and asking her name. 

Caught off guard, Y/n had ran to her room and slammed the door behind her. Later that day she apologized. Y/n still felt embarrassed when she thought of that memory. 

Y/n stepped out into the cold and pulled her jacket closer around her shoulders. Shivering, she started to walk quickly down the street. The sun always set faster in the winter, and Y/n didn't like being out on the streets of Tokyo in the dark. 

Soon enough, the street lights illuminated the street. She hoped her mom wasn't intoxicated when she got home, because she would often berate her for being late. She always apologized in the morning, but it still wasn't pleasant to be screamed at.

Y/n picked up her pace, starting to jog. She rounded a corner. 

In the distance, she saw a large group of people cheering loudly. They all sounded like male voices. A small danger sign started to flash in her brain. Y/n wasn't stupid. she heard the horror stories about young, innocent girls being gang-raped. She checked her watch again. it was almost 9 and she still had aways to go. 

Y/n inhaled deeply, calming herself. She would keep her head down, avoid eye-contact. she walked on the opposite side of the street from them. The cheering got louder as she walked closer. She heard blows landing. 

Unable to help herself, she looked at them. In the center of the group, there were two silhouettes. One was straddling the other on the ground, mercilessly pummeling their face with his fists. Y/n stopped and stared as he stood and said, "Bring me my bat."

What?

He was handed his weapon by one of the crowd. Y/n's breathing stopped. 

He'll kill the poor guy.

Y/n sighed and looked up at the sky, steadying her resolve. Another blow landed and she dropped her bag on the sidewalk. "Hey! Stop that!" Although she hadn't spoken very loudly, the delinquents heard her. 

The aggressor slowly turned towards her. Although the street was dim, Y/n could see a murderous glint in his eye. 

"Hah?" He said, a vein popping on his forehead. 

"U-uh," Y/n's resolve and adrenaline was draining. "I-I said stop!" She tried to hide her stutter but failed. 

The surrounding crowd laughed and he started to walk toward her. 

"Get her, Kiyomasa!" She heard someone yell. 

He loomed over her. Y/n stared right back into his eyes, sweating. 

"And why should I?" He sneered. 

"B-because you were going to kill him! That's wrong..." She trailed off. 

"Is it, now?

"It is!"

Kiyomasa chuckled lowly. "You've got pretty good tits for a first year," He looked at her body and licked his lips. "What'll you give me if I stop?"

Y/n's eyes widened and she started to back up. The group of boys surrounded them now. 

"I-i'm older than you!" She breathed out, feeling flustered and angry. "I'm a third year!"

"Come on. You think I care? You were so motivated earlier." He smirked. "I'll give you two choices. Either you give me reason to stop and I'll stop. Or... I keep going and I hand you over to my boys." The crowd cheered. 

"B-but, that's... Do you know who my brother is?" Kiyomasa stepped closer and she felt her back hit a telephone pole. He put a hand over her head, trapping her. 

Tears started to silently course down her face and humiliation burned her body. 

Kiyomasa laughed, "I don't give a shit who your brother is. Answer or I'll decide for you."

"Keisuke Baji! That's my brother!"

Kiyomasa looked y/n up and down before laughing out loud. "You don't look like him, that's for sure! Lying isn't very ladylike~" He tucked her hair behind her ear .

Y/n swallowed. Keisuke couldn't help her. "I'll give you a reason to stop. Just.. leave him alone." Y/n gestured to the place where the beaten person was. She gasped. They were gone. 

Kiyomasa turned and saw what she was looking at. "Fuck! Where'd that shitbag go?"

"Find him!" Kiyomasa shouted. The group surrounding them dissolved as they all ran down different streets, searching for their victim. 

Kiyomasa turned back to her. "You already decided, you can't go back on that now." He brought his face down to hers. 

Y/n head butted him. 

He gasped and exclaimed, "Fuck!" He stared at her and slapped her across the face. Kiyomasa pulled out a knife from his pocket and held it to her throat. She felt a thin stream of blood leak from the wound. She swallowed loudly, preparing herself to feel pain.  

Kiyomasa grabbed her chin and forced her face up. He started kissing and sucking on her neck. He used his other hand to gruffly grab and fondle one of her breasts. Y/n tried to push him away and kicked her legs. He was too big for her to move, no matter how hard she tried. 

It felt like her voice was trapped in her throat. Tears were streaming down her face and she felt so helpless. 

She stopped struggling, accepting defeat. Kiyomasa chuckled. 

"Good girl." She closed her eyes and sobs racked her body. 

...:::**•°✾°•**:::...

Y/n heard a loud slam and didn't feel Kiyomasa on her anymore. The knife clattered to the ground, away from her. She fell to her knees and opened her eyes. Someone was standing in front of her, with his back to her. He was barefoot, wearing sweatpants and a T-shirt. He had short cropped lavender hair. 

He turned his head and looked at her. 

"Are you alright?"

...:::**•°✾°•**:::...

Sorry this is a really short chapter I'll post another couple today

If you're reading this, Thank you! I really like it when people read my stories. 

(1187 words)