.⚘008⚘.

"Pah-chin's gotten himself arrested," Takemichi's voice sounded fuzzy, distorted by Y/n's little Blackberry.

"What?" She stopped walking, staring down at the dirty tiled floor of the supermarket. a grumpy old lady behind her shouted for her to move it, she needed to get to the cabbages, but Y/n didn't hear her. 

"Why? How?" She ran a hand through her hair nervously, taking quick steps towards the exit. 

"We were at this warehouse kinda thing and all of the sudden Mobius just, like, showed up! I don't know why they were there, but Pah-chin started fighting the main guy, Osanai. He got his ass handed to 'im, and Mikey had to step in," Y/n inhaled sharply. Pah got beat that easily? "And then the guy went after Mikey when he had his back turned but Draken stopped him..." Takamichi trailed off, sounding hesitant. 

"And then?"

"Pah-chin stabbed the guy." Y/n stepped out onto the street. 

"Holy shit. Did he die?"

"No, I don't think so. I've only been out of the hospital for like three days."

"The hospital? What happened to you?! Are you ok?!" Y/n bit her nail anxiously. 

"I'm fine, Osanai beat me up pretty bad but I'm ok."

"I'm coming over. I need more details." Before Takemichi could respond she hung up on him, already starting to race down the street. Her abandoned bag of unsought groceries sat sadly in the produce isle, illuminated by the fluorescent lights. 

...:::**•°✾°•**:::...

Takmichi heard rapid knocking and hurried down. Draken and his idiot friends were sitting awkwardly in his bedroom, eating watermelon. 

Y/n stood on the other side of the door with her arms crossed. 

"Takemichi! I-" Takemichi shushed her and said, "I don't have all the details, I'm in the middle of talking to Draken."

Y/n's eyes widened and she nodded. The two of them crept up the stairs, with Y/n's mind racing. 

Y/n had never been in Takemichi's room before, but she hoped that the atmosphere wasn't usually that suffocating. Draken sat alienated from the rest of Takemichi's friends, looking around. 

When Draken noticed her, he smiled widely. "Y/n! I forgot you know Takemicchi!"

"Yeah, um, I heard about what happened with Pah."

Draken nodded solemnly. "He's only got a year 'cus the other guy lived."

"Well, I mean, that's good..."

Draken didn't respond. He took a sip of his water, seemingly oblivious to the thick awkwardness in the air. 

Takemichi cleared his throat and asked, "And how's Mikey-kun...?"

In a flash, Draken had smashed Takemichi's puzzle with his fist tightly in a ball. Y/n jumped as Takemichi screamed. 

"That fucker thinks I'm a joke." A vein was popping in Draken's forehead. Takemichi continued to wail loudly as Draken apologized. Once he calmed down, Draken said. 

"Anyhow, I'm splitting up with Mikey." Draken stood with his hands in his pockets. "It's the end for Toman, too."

Y/n heard sharp ringing in her ears. But... Tomans my family... will I ever see any of them again?

Draken was leaving, but she couldn't let him. Takemichi was already following him down the steps and Y/n followed. The two of them please for an explanation but their voices fell on deaf ears. Draken stopped in his tracks at the door.