.⚘014⚘.

A few days after the fight, Y/n took a trip to the hospital to see Draken. Baji drove her to the front and quickly rode away as soon as she got off. 

Although Takashi had explained what happened on that night, Baji still was salty. He hadn't spoken to her for a day when she got home. 

Y/n shook her head and walked away, resolving to talk to him when she got home. 

Soon enough, Y/n was standing outside Draken's hospital bedroom door. Just as she was about to open the door to enter, it swung open. Y/n backed up quickly to avoid getting hit. 

Takemichi stood in the doorway. He looked excited as he waved at her and ran down the hall towards the stairway. "Hi, Y/n!"

Y/n watched him go before walking into the room. Draken sat on his bed, facing the window. 

"Draken?" He turned to face her with a smile on her face. 

"Y/n. Come sit."

She slowly sat on the bed next to him, looking out the window. 

"So, where were you that night? Emma told me she left you and she hasn't seen you since."

Y/n sighed. "Uh, I stayed near the fight instead of following her to go get Hina."

Draken turned to look at her. "That doesn't answer my question. Everyone was worried about you while i was in surgery. Especially Baji."

"I was hiding near the fighting and I think i passed out," Y/n swallowed, unsure of what to say next. "And then, um, Mitsuya found me."

Draken raised his eyebrows, turning back to look out the window. "I see. So you spent the night with him."

"Uh, yeah."

Draken smiled softly. Takashi hadn't visited him yet, but he figured that this night would be their main topic of conversation. 

Y/n felt words bubble up in her throat, and she spat out, "I-i really liked it."

Draken nodded. 

"I really.."

Draken looked at her expectantly. He put a hand on her shoulder. "You really like him. That's good, he's good."

Y/n looked down at her hands in her lap, blushing. 

They sat in comfortable silence for a few moments, Drakens hand rubbing her shoulder. 

Y/n cleared her thoat and turned her body to face him. Draken put his hand in his lap. "What about you and Emma? I bet she's been coming to see you everyday."

Draken nodded, a soft look in his eyes. "I like seeing her when it's just the two of us."

Y/n nudged his shoulder. "You like her. No, you love her!"

Draken looked at her with wide eyes. "I-i dunno."

Y/n nodded knowingly. "She loves you more than anything else. You need to make a move."

Draken looked back out at the window with a small smile on his face. 

Y/n stood, patting down the blanket where she just was. "I'm gonna get going."

Draken nodded wordlessly, still looking out the window. 

Y/n left the room. She descended in the elevator to the lobby and walked out, rummaging in her purse for he cell phone. She needed to call Baji to bring her home. 

Takashi was walking away from the reception desk towards the elevator and looking down at his feet while walking. He was thinking about the events of the fight and the following night.