.⚘022⚘.

Takashi layed face down on her bed, trying to stop thinking about seeing her like that. He heard the water turn on, and his mind went off in a completely different direction from wehre he wanted to go.

A few minutes later, Y/n cracked the door to the bathroom. The smell of wet air and lavender shampoo drifted into the room. The sound shocked Takashi out of his daydreaming, and he looked over at her eye peeking through the crack.

"Taka-chan, can you get me some pajama's?" Y/n asked quietly.

He nodded, still flustered. "Where are they?"

"Top drawer on my dresser."

Takashi stood up and started rummaging through the drawer, looking for something for her to wear. He settled on some shorts and a tank top that would probably reach down to the tops of her thighs. 

He handed the clothes through the cracked door and stepped back, putting his hands in his pockets.

"Thank you," he heard her mumble tiredly. 

Takashi could tell that at this point the alcohol had taken its course and she was about to pass out. He pulled off his sweater and unbelted his pants, trying to get more comfortable. 

Y/n came out of the bathroom, rubbing her eyes. "Oh, Takashi, I could get you some of Kei's clothes..." She trailed off, a sadness building behind her eyes. 

Takashi shook his head and said, "I'm perfectly comfortable."

Y/n smiled, blinking away the dampness in her eyes. "I'm kinda cold, actually. Why'd you go for the tank top?"

Takashi shrugged, sitting down on her bed. He picked up his sweater from the floor and handed it to her. 

"Just put that on. It's warm."

Y/n looked down at the crumpled sweater in her hands, her face red. "Thanks."

Takashi watched her pull on the sweater and hold it up to her face, feeling the soft fabric on her cheeks. 

She waddled over to the bed, barely supporting herself. She collapsed next to him, not even bothering to get under the covers. 

Takashi sighed and pulled them out from underneath her. He tucked her in and turned off the lights before joining her. 

As soon as he was under the blankets next to her, she rolled over on top of him. She tucked her head under his chin and sighed deeply, feeling like she could sleep normally for the first time in weeks. 

Takashi stroked her hair, bringing his hand to rest on the back of her neck. His other hand held her thigh gently. Y/n's hands were tucked behind his neck, and her fingers were entwined with the neckline of his tank top. Her legs were in between his legs, her thighs level with his hips. The two of them were chest to chest, and Takashi smiled. 

She had told him she loved him. 

...:::**•°✾°•**:::...

Y/n woke to the feeling of someone grazing her waist with the ends of their fingertips. She kept her eyes shut tight, trying to remember what had happened the night before. 

She remembered coming here, but very little else. 

Now the persons hands had moved down to her thighs. They gently hovered over her legs, like the ghost of a touch. She shivered. 

Y/n opened her eyes and looked up into Takashi's face. His eyes were drooping, and he was breathing slowly in and out of his nose. She felt the hands- his hands- settle on the back of her thighs. 

"You're awake, aren't you?"

Takashi shook his head so subtly she would have missed it if she wasn't paying such close attention to his every move. He smiled slowly and gently squeezed her legs, causing her to squeak with surprise. 

"Can we stay like this a little longer?"

Y/n shook her head and combed her hands through her hair. "No, I need to know what happened last night."

Takashi's smile faded and he opened his eyes fully. 

"You were really drunk," Y/n looked at him, horrified. "Don't worry, you didn't say anything bad." Not exactly true, but she didn't have to know that.

"Are you sure? I remember saying-" She stopped herself before she said i love you. Her mouth hung open stupidly. 

Takashi raised his eyebrows and brought his hands up to fit around her waist. "What? Saying what?"

"Nothing."

Takashi smiled, he was sure he knew what she was talking about. Her confession last night. 

He decided against telling her about it, at least for now. 

She moved to climb out of bed but Takashi hugged her around the waist, causing her to fall down on top of him. 

Her chest was smooshed up against his face and she felt her face heat up. 

Takashi sighed into her chest and tightened his grip around her. 

Y/n flicked his temple. "Hey! Let go!" 

Takashi loosened his hold on her enough for her to be able to pull away from him. She put her hands on his shoulders and looked down at him, flustered. 

"Why did you do that?" She asked. 

"Didn't mean to. Did it make you uncomfortable?"

Y/n shook her head. "I just got caught off guard."

Takashi smiled and pulled her back down again. Happy with the feeling of her body against his. 

...:::**•°✾°•**:::...

After a few happy hours of sleeping together, Y/n awoke. With the alcohol gone, everything felt much realer. She had acted like an idiot at the party. And now, here she was, with Takashi in her bed. 

What the fuck?

...:::**•°✾°•**:::...

(905 words)