.⚘015⚘.

Y/n picked nervously at her jacket sleeve, staring at the ground. She was sitting off to the side at a Toman meeting. Emma sat quietly next to her. 

That meeting would be when the new third division captain would be chosen, and when Baji would leave Toman. 

Baji had approached her the night before, requesting that the two of them sit down and have a serious conversation. 

...:::**•°✾°•**:::...

"Y/n," Baji said. "I have to leave Toman."

Y/n's eyes widened. "What?!" she exclaimed. 

"I can't tell you why."

Y/n rubbed her temples. "What are you talking about?"

"It's only temporary. But I need you to say nothing tomorrow at the meeting. you can't tell anyone we had this conversation. Just act like you had no idea."

Y/n nodded nervously. "You can't tell me why?"

"I'm sorry."

"Do you want to leave Toman?"

Baji shook his head. "What I'm doing is for Toman."

Y/n reached across the table and gently took his hand. "Whatever you do, I'm with you."

...:::**•°✾°•**:::...

Y/n was scared of what would happen that night. She looked around for familiar faces in the crowd of gang members at Mikey's feet. Her eyes fell on Takashi, watching Mikey attentively. 

Since Baji was leaving, would Y/n still be able to come to these meetings or see anyone in Toman? Toman was her happy place, all her friends were involved somehow. 

Y/n lifted her thumb to her lip and gnawed at her nail. 

Emma looked over at her before taking her other hand in hers. "Are you ok?" She asked. 

Y/n nodded, still staring at Takashi. 

"Third division captain, step forward!" Mikey boomed. Y/n looked up expectantly. She was hoping it would be Takemitchi. 

Y/n watched disappointedly as two people made their way through the crowd towards Mikey, standing at the front. 

One was short with bleached hair and the other was tall, scarred and beefy.  

The one with bleached hair was tan and wore glasses. He walked in front of the other boy so Y/n assumed that he was the captain. 

He ascended the steps but stopped in front of Mikey. Instead of bowing to the leader and taking his place behind him, he sat down on the steps in front of him. 

A palpable wave of shock struck the crowd. Murmurs of outrage soon turned into shouts of anger. Emma turned to look at Y/n with a shocked expression on her face. 

The other boy, the taller one, started shouting. "Listen up, morons! The man sitting behind me," he paused. "Is the new third division captain! Tetta Kisaki!"

A few people in the crowd recognized him as one of the guys from Moebius. Soon enough, the chant "Get out!" was echoing through the lot. 

"Shut up!" Draken roared. Emma and Y/n flinched at his loudness. The crowd went dead silent. 

Mikey, seemingly unbothered by Kisaki's disrespect for him, started shouting: "Our gang is going to challenge Valhalla!" Mikey paused. "Valhalla is a rising power with numbers Moebius could only dream of. To beat them, Toman's got to become more powerful, too!!"