.⚘017⚘.

A week or so had passed since Keisuke's Renouncement of Toman when Kazutora appeared in Y/n's kitchen. 

She had been baking muffins when she realized she didn't have any kitchen rags to clean up the mess she made with the batter, and she had ran into the laundry room to find one. When she returned, Kazutora was sitting at the kitchen table.

He looked up at her and his earring jingled, filling the silence. 

Y/n wasn't sure if she should laugh, cry or scream at his sudden appearence. Instead she stood in the doorway, her mouth wide open in shock. 

"Hi," Kazutora said casually. "What type of muffins are those?"

Y/n blinked stupidly at him. "What?"

"The muffins."

"No- I- Why are you here?" Y/n stuttered, the muffins forgotten.

"Well, Y/n, my juvie sentence was over. Usually when ones sentence is over they're let out of jail. That's how the justice system works," Kazutora grinned but Y/n couldn't tell if he was trying to be funny or not. 

"But why are you in my kitchen?" 

At this moment Keisuke walked into the kitchen and looked at Kazutora. Keisuke was wearing a Valhalla jacket. Y/n's heart hurt seeing him in anything but Toman's uniform. 

She hadn't noticed, but Kazutora was wearing the same jacket. 

"So you're both in Valhalla now?" Y/n asked, looking between the two of them. Keisuke looked uncomfortable but Kazutora smiled. 

Kazutora stood and looked at Keisuke. "You ready?" He nodded and the two of them walked towards the door. 

Keisuke looked back and made eye contact with Y/n. He smiled apologetically and closed the door behind him. 

Y/n stood with her hands limp at her sides, feeling like she had just been punched in the gut. 

...:::**•°✾°•**:::...

After her interaction with Kazutora that morning, Y/n felt on edge for the rest of the day. Keisuke had been leaving the house a lot, and Y/n really hoped he wasn't doing anything too bad with Valhalla. 

Y/n walked out onto the balcony attached to their apartment and breathed in the fresh air. 

She was enjoying the feeling of the wind on her face when she heard raised voices below her. 

"-You'll become Toman's enemy for real!" Chifuyu said loudly. 

Keisuke sighed and leaned against the railing overlooking the street below. 

"Chifuyu," He began. Y/n noticed Takemitchi staning nearby. "What have I told you over and over? Don't trust anybody but your friends." 

Y/n felt nervous. Wherever this was going, she didn't like it. 

"I'm part of Valhalla now," Keisuke said seriously, staring out at the interwoven streets of Tokyo. Y/n's heart sank. "We're gonna destroy Toman tomorrow."

Keisuke had told her that whatever he was doing in Valhalla was for Toman's good, but if it was, why wouldn't he tell Chifuyu? Chifuyu was the friend he trusted the most to keep his secrets. It didn't make any sense. 

"Chifuyu," Takemichi said, almost too quiet for Y/n to hear. "Can I have a word alone with Baji-kun?" 

Chifuyu nodded and wlked to the other side of the bridge, walking out of earshot of the two. 

Y/n couldn't hear much of what they were saying, but she caught the end of the conversation. 

"Please, don't die," Takemichi's voice carried, echoing between the buildings. "It'll make Mikey-kun really sad!"