.⚘003⚘.

Light was streaming through the windows, hitting Y/n in the face. She sleepily opened her eyes. She didn't recognize the room she was in. Y/n sat up, alarmed. 

She rubbed her temples as vague memories from the night before came back to her. Kiyomasa. She started to shake just thinking about him. Y/n looked around. Her eyes settled on the floor next to the couch she was sleeping on. 

Her eyes softened and her breathing calmed when she saw Mitsuya laying there. He had a thin blanket limply wrapped around his shoulders and his hand was extended out, laying next to where her hand was. It looked uncomfortable, His arm was probably going to cramp when he woke up. 

She stretched her arms and carefully stepped over Mitsuya's sleeping body. She walked down the hall, looking for a bathroom. 

After relieving herself, she walked back out into the living room. Mitsuya was sitting up rubbing his eyes. She cleared her throat. He looked up. 

"Oh, Y/n. I was a little worried, you weren't holding my hand anymore." Mitsuya said nonchalantly. His voice was deeper and more gravelly in the morning.

Y/n blushed. "Wh-what? I didn't do that."

Mitsuya looked at her, confused. "Well, you were already asleep last night when you reached out to me, all sad and stuff." 

"What? Why are you here, anyways? I thought you were going to be on the other side of the house."

"You wanted me here," He responded. 

Y/n blushed even redder. She sat down on the couch, crossing her arms. Mitsuya laughed and stood. "I'll make breakfast." Y/n nodded. 

Y/n heard a door open down the hall and whispering. Luna ran into the room pulling a smaller girl behind her. The two of them stumbled over each other as they lined up in front of Y/n. 

Mana raised a hand in greeting shyly. Y/n smiled and waved back. 

Luna saluted her, a goofy grin on her face. Y/n saluted her back. 

Mitsuya popped his head around the corner. "Hungry?" Luna exclaimed in joy and Mana nodded. Y/n followed the two of them into the kitchen. They sat around a small table. 

After eating breakfast, Y/n bid goodbye to Mitsuya and his sisters. She started home and Mitsuya watched her from the window, thinking about the night before. 

Y/n had collapsed into him, crying into his shirt. Even though the circumstances were not.. incredible... he was still happy she was so close to him. 

She started to quiet down. Y/n's breathing leveled out and she relaxed. Mitsuya sighed, disappointed. He gently pried away her hands and laid her down on the couch, covering her with a blanket. As Mitsuya was leaving the room, She reached a hand out to him. 

"Wait- please don't go..." She whispered. 

He turned slowly, "What?"

"I-I'm scared..." She responded, her eyes heavily lidded. 

Mitsuya walked back over and sat in front of the couch, leaning against it. A hand landed next to his head and he heard Y/n whisper, "Please.. Hold my hand."

Mitsuya turned and took her hand. He rubbed his thumb on the back of her hand, humming a lullaby he often sung to Mana and Luna. 

Soon she was asleep, still clutching his hand. Mitsuya didn't have it in him to leave her alone, so he stretched out on the floor, covering himself with one of her blankets. 

He quietly took out his phone, calling Baji and explaining everything to him. He heard something shatter on the other line. Baji had broken something in rage.