.⚘016⚘.

Takashi rubbed the back of his neck nervously. His face was still red after his encounter with Y/n. He looked at Mikey and Takemitchy, moving his hand over his mouth to cover his blush.

"I was looking for the restroom and heard someone talking," Takashi said, walking over to the two of them. Y/n sat down at the base of the tree, careful not to make noise.

Mikey looked suspiciously at the place where Takashi emerged. He slowly looked away, turning to face Takashi and Takemitchi.

Mikey smiled before saying, "I'm putting Takemitchy in your division."

"Huh?" Takashi and Takemichi said.

Y/n covered her mouth to stop herself from giggling out loud.

Mikey turned away and said, "Takemitchy. You're an official member of Toman now. Welcome aboard."

Takemichi bowed to Takashi, blubbering about how excited he was to work with him. Y/n couldn't see the two of them but she knew Takashi was regretting coming out from behind the tree.

"...Why did I listen in on them?"

...:::**•°✾°•**:::...

Takashi wasn't sure what to say to Y/n on the drive to her house. After their moment up against the tree, Takashi didn't know what to do. He would have kissed her if Mikey didn't see him.

Now they were going to her house, and Takashi wondered what would happen between them.

Y/n felt her face still burning from earlier. She didn't know what she had been thinking. In that moment, when Takashi was leaning over her and they were leaned up against the tree, she let her feelings control her.

Now things felt awkward because of her. She still wanted him to come to her house that night, she didn't want to be alone. So Y/n just hugged hm tighter and said nothing.

Soon enough, sooner than either of them wanted, they arrived at Y/n's apartment complex.

Takashi got off the bike first, turning to help Y/n off after.

Y/n walked in front of him, unlocking the door with a code. Takashi awkwardly fidgeted behind her.

Y/n cleared her throat before saying, "Uh- so Takemichi is in your division now, huh?"

Takashi nodded. "That guy- he's something else."

Y/n giggled and said, "Yeah. He's tough."

Takashi nodded again and followed Y/n into the elevator.

"Do you think Baji will be home?" Takashi asked.

"Probably. I'll go inside first and see where he is." Y/n said, looking up into Takashi's eyes.

Takashi nodded. Y/n stared at him, unyielding. Takashi felt himself blush under her gaze.

The elevator beeped and came to a stop. Y/n jumped away from Takashi, tucking her stray hairs behind her ears. She left quickly, gesturing for Takashi to wait outside the door.

Takashi leaned up against the doorway, looking around. He had been to Baji and Y/n's house quite a few times, but they never hung their for very long.

"Mitsuya-kun?" Takashi turned to look at Chifuyu. He stood in the hallway, holding two plastic bags ladened with food.

"Chifuyu! I forgot you live in the same building as Baji." Chifuyu nodded gesturing towards their door.

"I was just coming by to drop off some food. Baji probably doesn't want to see me but I figured.." He leaned to the side. "Their mom.. She usually doesn't cook and the crazies need food."