.⚘018⚘.

Not real. Not real. Not real. 

Not real. 

Y/n stood, staring at Keisuke. He was standing shakily with a knife in his hand. Kazutora was lying on the ground with a bloody and bruised face. 

Y/n could tell something was wrong with him. Nobody had noticed her and Emma yet. He was pale. Shaky. Weak. 

Keisuke was never weak. 

"Kazutora," he croaked. 

Y/n felt rooted to the spot. 

Keisuke started to lift the knife. 

"You won't," he sees Y/n and falters.

"Be the one," Takashi and Draken notice the two of them and their eyes widen. Keisuke's knife gets higher in the air. 

"To kill me." 

No. 

Keisuke plunged the knife into his gut. He smiles at Y/n before tumbling to the ground.

Chifuyu screamed his name and rushed to his side. Y/n stared straight ahead at where his face had just been. 

No. 

Y/n shifted her gaze down and saw him, sprawled on the ground. A puddle of blood was spreading from his midsection. 

She walked towards him in a daze, feeling eyes shift in her direction. She didn't care. "someone call 911," she said softly. 

Not real. 

Y/n knelt down beside him and took his hand, staring into his eyes. He was speaking to Takecmichi, but Y/n didn't hear it. 

"Someone call an ambulance!" She shouted, looking around at the blank faces staring back at her. 

Keisuke turned to look at her. He smiled and tears rolled down his cheeks, making small puddles on the ground next to his face. 

Y/n felt so numb to everything happening around her. She stared into her dying brothers eyes, unable to accept any of this as real. 

He weakly squeezed Y/n's hand before turning back to Takemichi. 

"Kisaki is not.." His breathing was labored. "Our third division captain!" 

Y/n felt a sob painfully rip through her body. "Please.." she whispered. 

"Toman was founded by the six of us." Keisuke's eyes drooped. 

Chifuyu rested the palm of his hand on Keisuke's chest. Y/n heard him sniff back tears. 

"No matter what happens, Pah's the only captain of the third division."

Y/n ducked her head, trying to stifle her cries. 

"Pah-chin, Mitsuya, Draken, Mikey, Kazutora." Each name he spoke sounded painful. Y/n could tell it was getting difficult for him to breathe. 

"Toman's found members," he gasped. "are my treasure."

Y/n's shoulders shook and she squeezed Keisuke's hand. 

"I wanted to fix this on my own. But, I just couldn't." Y/n didn't know what he was talking about, but she was sure that he would be able to fix it. If someone would just call an ambulance. 

"I.." His breathing was ragged and quick. "died on my own." Y/n cried out. 

"No, no, Keisuke, no. You're not dying. You're not. Someone, call an ambulance!" 

Keisuke smiled serenely in her direction like everything was ok. 

He coughed and said, "Mikey has no reason to kill Kazutora." 

Y/n desperatly rummaged in her purse and found the gauze she had thought she wouldn't need. 

Her vision was hindered by tears as she muttered, "Keisuke, hold still." She shakily covered his wound with the gauze, unsure of how to do it correctly. Her hands were covered in his blood. 

Keisuke laughed weakly. "You never were good at bandages." 

Y/n shook her head frantically. She tangled her hands in her hair, searching for any way to save him. 

Keisuke squeezed her hand. She turned to look at him and he smiled again. 

"It's ok."

No it's not.

"It's about time... I'm startin' to hallucinate." Keisuke's eyes found something above them, soemthing they couldn't see. Y/n held his hand as hard as she could, hoping it could anchor him to this world and prevent him from going to the next. 

Keisuke looked at Y/n again. "Take care of mom. I know she can get better if she tries." She nodded, sobbing. "Mitsuya loves you. He told me. He'll take care of you."

Y/n shook her head. In this moment, she didn't want Takashi to care for her, she wanted Keisuke to be there when she needed help.

"Look at me." Y/n opened her eyes and found his, sunken and tired-looking. 

He opened his mouth to speak, but instead he made a dry rasping sound and his eyes glazed over. His grip on her hand loosened until it fell completely from hers. 

She stared at him through the tears. Around her conflict continued and there was shouting and violence. 

Why? 

It should all stop. 

If his heart had truly stopped, so should everything else. 

There is no Toman without him. No Tokyo without him. Nothing will be the same without him. 

After what felt like an eternity of emptiness, someone grabbed Y/n's shoulder and tried to pull her back. 

She resisted, holding Keisuke's hand tighter. She couldn't hear anything, just a high-pitched ringing in her ears. 

It took a few seconds for her to recognize the hand touching her bare shoulder. 

"Takashi."

"Y/n, y/n we have to go. Police are on there way, Kazutora said he'll take the fall but we have to go."

Y/n shook her head. "No, I won't leave him."

Takashi turned her towards him, and this time she didn't resist. 

"You have to come with me. Please."

Y/n looked at him, right into his purple eyes. There were so many different colors swirling together, staring at her with such concern. 

"No," she spoke softly, but her decision was finite. The rest of Toman and Valhalla were all scrambling to escape the lot, and Y/n could hear faint sirens growing louder. 

Takashi sighed and looked down at his folded legs. He put his hands on her waist and pulled her towards him, standing at the same time. 

Y/n squirmed in his arms, yearning to return to her brothers side. 

"Let me go," she said, louder than before. 

Takashi shook his head, lifting her into a fireman carry over his shoulder.

"Let me go!" she shouted this time, hitting him with her balled fist. 

He started to run amongst a pack of Toman uniforms. Y/n screamed, letting the rage, misery and grief hit her all at once. 

He was gone. Forever gone. 

Takashi gritted his teeth, tears swimming in his eyes. 

...:::**•°✾°•**:::...

(1021 words)