.⚘021⚘.

Y/n stumbled away from him and sat down on the grass, looking up to stare at the sky.

Takashi sat next to her, feeling a little dizzy from the alcohol.

"He told me you love me."

Takashi looked up at the sound of her voice, suddenly very sober. "Baji did?"

Y/n nodded. "Right before he- well-"

"Yeah," he said.

"Do you? Love me, I mean."

Takashi looked up at the sky, unsure of how to respond.

"I don't want you to hear it for the first time if you're not going to remember it tomorrow."

Y/n turned to look at him, her actions sluggish.

"I think I might love you," she slurred.

Takashi looked at her with wide eyes. He felt frozen.

Y/n leaned towards him and grabbed his shirt, pulling him closer to her. She closed her eyes and leaned in, but Takashi put his hands on her face and stopped her from getting any closer.

"Y/n, I want to, more than," he looked at her face, his eyes settling on her lips. "Anything."

He sighed and let go of her, placing one hand on hers, holding the neck of his shirt. "I can't, not when you're not yourself." 

Y/n frowned and stared at him. Her vision blurred as tears started to flow from her eyes. 

Takashi cupped her face. She started to whimper and gasp, whispering, "Keisuke."

Takashi pulled her closer to him, letting her wrap her legs around his waist. He absentmindedly noted that she was sitting in his lap, but decided now was not the time to think about that. 

"It's not fair. He was too young to die and you're too young to have to see that," Takashi said quietly, stroking her hair. 

Y/n nodded into his neck, sobs painfully sending tremors through her body. 

Takashi held her as close as he could, hoping that her pain could be squeezed out of her. 

Y/n sobbed for what felt like hours before Takashi moved. He pulled back and supported her by putting his hands on her waist. 

Y/n sniffed and rubbed her eyes with the palms of her hands. 

"I don't want to go back into the party. I want to sleep," Y/n said thickly. 

Takashi nodded and lifted her up, one of his hands under her ass. She yelped at the sudden touch, not expecting to feel his long hands holding her so delicately. 

Takashi looked down at her and set her on her feet, trying not to smile. He was only a little bit pleased by the sound of her voice reacting to his touch. 

Y/n covered her face with her hands and mumbled, "sorry."

Takashi nodded and said, "I don't mind." An understatement. "So have you sobered up a little bit?" Y/n nodded, looking at the ground. 

"You want me to take you home?" She nods again. 

"Can you- uh- stay with me tonight?" She asked. Takashi's heart leaped at this question. He had wanted to ask her, but he didn't want to in case she was still a little bit drunk. 

"Yeah, of course." Takashi tucked his hands in his pockets and walked with her down the street, the party forgotten.

...:::**•°✾°•**:::...

Y/n unlocked the door and stumbled through, still a little clumsy and sluggish. It was far too late for her sisters to still be awake, so Y/n didn't bother trying to hide her drunkenness. 

She tiptoed dramatically down the hall, Takashi following her.  She ducked into her room, and Takashi closed the door behind him. Y/n walked across the threshold of the adjoining bathroom and said, "I'm taking a shower. No peeeeeking!" She said, a goofy grin plastered on her face. 

Takashi nodded, smiling. He didn't really know why, but seeing her like this, joking and smiling, was relieving. Even if she was drunk, she seemed genuinely happy. 

Y/n turned on the shower water and looked down at her clothes. She didn't know how to take them off. So she didn't. 

Y/n hopped into the shower, fully clothed. She hummed to herself and swung her hips side to side, feeling giddy. 

After washing her hair and scrubbing the fabric still coating her body, she stumbled out of the shower. 

Y/n opened the door, sopping wet. Takashi looked up at her and started laughing. "Did you even take off your clothes?"

Y/n looked at him like he was the illogical one. "No?"

Takashi sighed, standing. "You need to go back in there and actually take off your clothes to shower."

"I can't," she said.

"Why?"

"I don't know how."

Takashi looked at her with wide eyes. "Are you serious?"

"Yeah. Do you mind helping me? Take off my clothes?" She said, adding the last sentence as an afterthought. 

Takashi stared at her, his mouthing gaping. "Uhm- su-sure, yeah." His face was burning, and his hands started to shake. 

He followed her into the bathroom and watched her as she lifted her arms, inviting him to take off her shirt. 

Takashi stood in front of her and played with the hem of her shirt, scared to go any further. It felt way too intimate for before he had even really confessed to her. 

Y/n looked at him expectantly. "I wanna shower."

Takashi jumped at the sound of her voice and nodded. He carefully lifted her shirt over her head, watching it peel away from her skin. He averted his eyes when he got to her chest, not wanting to make her uncomfortable.

Y/n hummed a tune Takashi didn't recognize as he finished pulling the shirt off her. She then dropped her arms to her sides and smiled at him. 

"You want me to get your pants too?"

Y/n nodded, swinging her hands back and forth. He crouched down so his face was level with her waistline. 

Takashi swallowed loudly and unzipped her fly. He pulled her pants down below her hips, trying not to graze her bare skin. He looked anywhere but her face or her body, but it was difficult when he was positioned right in front of her abdomen. 

Her pulled the pants down further, finding it difficult because wet denim is harder than stone. 

She was looking up at the ceiling, unfazed by the situation. Takashi found himself staring at her body. She had one of the most beautiful forms he had ever seen, and he tried to stop looking but he just kept staring. Her underwear and bra were matching colors of lavender, and he hoped he didn't have to take those off. 

He didn't think he could maintain any form of self control if that happened. 

He finally got the pants down to her ankles and asked her to lift her feet one by one so he could ease them off her feet. 

Once he had gotten the pants off, he stood. He bakced away from her quickly, staring determinedly at a space at the wall behind her. 

Y/n waved goodbye to him and reached around her back to grope at her bra strap when Takashi slammed the door, practically running away from her. He couldn't have lasted another second in that tiny room with her, practically naked. 

...:::**•°✾°•**:::...

(1173 words)