.⚘010⚘.

Loud motors filled the brisk night air. Kiyomasa watched the lights in the city, wondering if he really was going to kill someone. 

"Hey, Kiyomasa! We gotta go if we're gonna make it."

Kiyomasa spat on the sidewalk and watched his saliva drip through the cracks of the cement. Why was he questioning his own judgement? Of course he's going to kill Draken. It was like Kisaki said, Draken shouldn't live for the humiliation he caused him. 

Kiyomasa cast one last look over the tops of the buildings. He turned, fingering the knife in his pocket. 

"Let's go."

...:::**•°✾°•**:::...

Y/n sighed, watching Emma and Draken navigate their way through the crowd. Hina and Takemichi were long gone too, he was desperately trying to earn her pardon for the whole "lil' coward" incident. 

Of course Y/n was happy for her friends, but it still made her said to be by herself. 

Takashi had driven off pretty much right after she got off his bike. He told her he would be there to pick her up after the festival. 

So she was alone. 

After a little bit of meandering around and looking at vendors stands, she drifted away from the masses, towards the woods bordering the festival. She felt little droplets on her shoulders and hands. How lucky, she thought. 

She looked down at her hard wooden shoes. They were starting to squeeze her feet so she kicked them off. Y/n took down her hair tipped her head up towards the sky, letting the rain fall on her face. 

She pulled out her little phone and pressed Takashi's name. She had had him on quick dial ever since the night he saved her from Kiyomasa. She didn't know why, it just felt right. 

"Hey," Takashi yawned. 

"Do you think you could come pick me up? It started to rain..."

She heard rustling on the other end and Takashi's voice came through muffled. "Yeah, of course. Meet me at the shrine."

"Ok-" She heard a beep. He had hung up.

Y/n rubbed her arms, starting to shiver. The rain was colder this time of year, since it was almost autumn. 

She padded through the woods quietly. Her bare feet were starting to turn blue. Y/n broke through the tree line, shivering. Musashi shrine looked as ominous as ever. The rain fell harder now, and Y/n held a hand over her eyes so she could see. 

A big group of people, what looked like teenage boys, walked out from behind the shrine. Y/n backed up and hid in the cover of the darkening forest. They spoke in hushed voices. Most of them were wearing Toman uniforms but one guy had Moebius on his jacket. 

Why were Toman and Moebius together? They're supposed to be fighting. 

Y/n sucked in her breath. Kiyomasa. What's he doing here?

Kiyomasa had a dark look on his face. He said, loud enough for Y/n to hear, "I'm going to kill Draken."

Y/n muffled a gasp with her hand. Kiyomasa was an asshole but he wouldn't... right?

There was a huge splash and -shit- Takemichi was dragged out from behind one of the pillars. 

Kiyomasa smiled and said, "Well, if it ain't Hanagaki." Y/n started to shake harder at the sound of his voice. "Oi, Hanagaki!" Takemichi looked up. "Go buy us some juice."

Y/n was too far to tell, but she was pretty sure the Takamichi was shaking. He was scared. 

The rest of Kiyomasa's group started to kick and punch him. with every blow Y/n flinched, tears starting to roll down her face. She pinched herself. Why am I crying? I'm not even the one getting hit! 

After tormenting him for a while, they seemed to get bored. they duct-taped him up and left. 

Y/n was about to run to him and untape him when Hina came running towards him first. Y/n melted into the background, getting a feeling that she shouldn't ruin whatever moment was about to happen. 

The two of them talked quietly and Hina kneeled over Takemichi. Y/n sat back, expecting this interaction was going to take a while. She giggled a little when they kissed, but immediately stopped herself. I shouldn't be watching this. Not my business. 

Y/n quietly backed up into the woods. She stopped short when she felt something hard pressed against her back. She turned her head slowly, trying not to make any noise. 

"Takashi?" She hissed. She was pressed against his chest, barefoot and shivering. 

Y/n could no longer see Hina and Takemichi, but the Musashi shrine was peeking out above the trees. 

"I was looking for you." He said calmly. Takashi looked her up and down. "Where are your shoes?"

Y/n didn't respond. She turned to face him fully and placed her hands on his shoulders. 

"Kiyomasa is going to kill Draken."

...:::**•°✾°•**:::...

Very very very short chapter before things get kinda heated

A bit of a filler but that's ok

(807 words)