𝘅. 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗲

a/n: thank you for 1k votes. keeping commenting and votes guys <3

WARNINGS: LIGHT SMUT, ABUSE, TRAUMA, BLOOD AND VIOLENCE

┌─────── •✦• ───────┐

Monday, December 26th, 1917:

"NIK stop."

"I'm doing anything," He teased, trailing his fingers over her aching stomach, Adrienne whimpered at his touch.

"You know what you're doing," she breathed out as he pressed his palm against her, causing her to moan, much to his satisfaction and pleasure.

"You feel that don't you?" He said, applying more pressure, smirking when her eyes fluttered shut.

"I d-do," she grabbed his wrist, needing him to stop or neither of them would leave his chamber of sins.

Klaus kept teasing her, aware that the events that took place last night still lingered throughout her body. Her thighs ached, as well as her back, legs and stomach. She still felt him inside of her and the fact he kept teasing her made matters worse.

"Do you really want me to stop?" He whispered in his morning voice, ducking his head down and nipping her ear.

"If you don't then we won't leave this room."

"You say that as if it were a bad thing," His eyes raked over her body. It was covered by his dress shirt and he fought the urge to rip it off.

Klaus felt a sense of pride whenever she wore his clothing. And now his pride skyrocketed knowing that he was the one to take her virtue... over and over and over again.

"It is because I need to go home," She reluctantly slapped his hand away, making him frown.

Adrienne had this strange feeling in her gut and it wasn't because of her lover, well it was, but it was something else entirely. Something she couldn't put her finger on.

"Stay a little longer," his eyes narrowed onto the many dark marks on her skin. His tongue ran over his teeth, recalling the blissful feeling of drinking from her.

Klaus wanted to spend the rest of his days buried inside Adrienne, whilst confessing his love repeatedly...

"No."

"I don't think you should go home with bite marks on your body," Klaus spoke lowly, as his eyes darkened, "you don't want your dear old daddy seeing those," his hand travelled up and down her sides, before he grabbed her and pulled her into his lap, she winced at the abrupt movement.

"Then heal me," she pouted, "After all I've already tasted Kol's blood," she smiled innocently when he scowled and smack her behind.

"Don't say his name."

Adrienne snaked her arms around his neck, "Then make me scream yours again," she gripped the curls on the back of his neck, he let out a pleasurable grunt.

He wanted to take her there and then, but he needed to heal her, not wanting her to pass out from blood loss.

Arousal dripped between her thighs and onto his when his eyes flashed golden as his fangs retracted. He bit down into his wrist.

He held it out for her and she took it without hesitation.

As she started consuming his blood, he succumbed to his temptation and bit into her neck, they both moaned loudly.

Their bond only grew, their spirits seemed to entwine and dance amongst the other in a gentle, yet passion-fueled battle.

Adrienne quickly realised why Klaus had been so furious about blood sharing, it was intimate and she would despise it if he were to do this with anyone besides her.