𝘅𝗶. 𝗮 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗯𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴

vote and comment (try not to stay silent)

WARNINGS: LIGHT SMUT, MENTIONS OF TRAUMA, CHILD ABUSE, VIOLENCE AND PREJUDICE

┌─────── •✦• ───────┐

Friday, February 17th,1918:

BLISS is what the Lumière siblings should've felt the moment they entered the new year but that emotion became harder to grasp the moment they realised they were orphaned.

No, Erebus didn't pass away, but his absence created a morbid feeling inside of them, mimicking grief. He hadn't been seen in almost two months.

They supposed he went to stay with friends in a different city as it was radio silence from the Lumière Patriarch. So if he didn't want to be found, they wouldn't look for him, even though it hurt to even resist the magic travelling to their fingertips whenever they picked up a plain-looking map.

Adrienne couldn't bare to stay within her house, constantly reminded of the last words he ever spoke to her. As brutal and harsh as they were she wanted to know her father was safe, even though she doubted he cared about her wellbeing.

Hadeon and Mira had the house to themselves, although the door was forever revolving with whatever and whoever they could find, to warm their bed.

The oldest heir seemed calm but he was drowning in the illegal alcohol he was consuming as well as the thoughts he knew were not safe to utter aloud.

At least he had Mira and, Adrienne had Klaus.

The city was no longer in a danger.

But how long would all that truly last?

After all, It is only a dark twisted fantasy.

─────── •✦• ───────

Moans and whimpers bounced off of the tall walls of Klaus' room.

Some say it's his and Adrienne's now, but no one would dare to question the illustrious events that take place within those fall walls, well, it's not hard to guess. The only witness to their sins was the sculptured angel that was placed on his bedside table since she had been staying at the compound.

The cool winter sun snuck its way into the bedroom through the edges of the blinds. Its soft light cascaded across the teen Queen's face and the hybrid King's messy morning hair, which she raked her slender fingers through.

They were as naked as the day they came into the world, with only a thin sheet concealing them. The heat emitting from the pair was enough to fight off the icy temperature that surrounded the windows.

"You're crushing me," Adrienne teased when Klaus turned his head on her stomach.

Her body was wrecked as if she had gone through a few rounds at one of the local boxing gyms. Her lover never wanted to take his hands off of her, out of love and possessiveness - he cater to the latter more.

The hybrid playfully glared up at her, "Are you calling me a pig?"

She snorted, "A dog would be more fitting."

He huffed and stared at her, silently contemplating his next move and before she had the chance to object he pounced on her, emitting a squeal from her lips.

His hands were on either side of her head, where her coily kinks fought to be free from her silk scarf, fortunately, it hadn't unravelled during the night.