𝘅𝘅𝘃𝗶. 𝗮𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗲 𝗹𝘂𝗺𝗶è𝗿𝗲 𝘃𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗻𝗼𝗹𝗮

keep voting and commenting pls

WARNINGS: DEATH, VIOLENCE, BLOOD AND TRAUMA

┌─────── •✦• ───────┐

Saturday, May 12th, 1919

A date was set for a meeting between Papa Tunde and Elijah. The sorcerer said he wanted to empower the witches, money and territory, which neither Elijah, Klaus or Adrienne were going to give him, and of course, he didn't like that, therefore a rampage ensured, more sacrifices, scaring the locals. No one is safe, and he made that crystal clear. His tantrum had been going on for far too long, so a truce was offered by the nobleman.

He gave his word.

But Klaus and Adrienne had another idea.

─────── •✦• ───────

"You're late, Elijah. It's not like the noble brother to keep me waiting," Papa Tunde said from his seat, hearing someone enter the meeting place.

"I'm sorry, mate. Elijah is the brother you meet when negotiations are to be had. I'm the one you get when negotiations are closed," Klaus strolled in with Adrienne on his arm, both adorning navy colours.

They appeared to be the perfect pair, the happy couple, but looks were the master of deception.

"You do not scare me. You have no idea the power I possess," he said, rising from his chair, then turned to look at the woman with the radiating power. It made his skin tingle, "You, however, must be The Adrienne Lumière."

"Mikaelson," Klaus corrected but was quickly dismissed, just as Adrienne dropped his arm and rounded the table.

"Miss lumière," Papa Tunde held out his hand for her to shake, but Adrienne just stared at it until he lowered it, much to her husband's amusement.

"Mr Delgaggo," her dark eyes travelled over his white tuxedo, knowing his ego took a hit, "I've heard about you."

"My followers call me Papa Tunde," he insisted.

"Something you'll never hear me address you, as I am your Queen, not your follower," he went to interrupt but she wouldn't let him, "For months now, you've dismissed my rules and my reign, claiming that you're the King of the witches."

He smirked, "I am."

"Your reign is false," Adrienne kept her calm and calculated demeanour and her husband managed to do the same despite his growing anger.

Papa Tunde countered, "Says the Queen had abandoned her people."

"You say abandoned, I say operated in the shadows."

"...Of your mansion, where I heard your son resides."

Klaus' anger tore through his expression, freely roaming the air that swarmed them, yet his wife kept her stoicism

Adrienne then mustered up a smile, "Yes my son, the very son who I bore whilst people attacked my home."

Placing his hands on the table, Klaus darkly chuckled, "We know it was you, mate. Ordering a little witchy coup, which failed."

"Terribly, might I add," the smirking couple made him scoff.

Twirling his hand, Papa Tunde spoke through clenched teeth, "Your... child is not natural."

Adrienne's head cocked to the side, "A magical child is not a juxtaposition, but a man who does both ancestral magic and sacrificial is, now that it, wouldn't you say so Husband?"