𝘅𝘅𝘅𝗶𝗶. 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗻

WARNINGS: VIOLENCE, DEATH, BLOOD, MENTIONS OF CHILD ABUSE, TRAUMA AND EMOTIONAL DISTRESS TO READERS

┌─────── •✦• ───────┐

Sunday, January 4th, 1920

DALIA. How can such a pretty flower cause so much stress, disarray and panic? The flower that reminded Finn Mikaelson of a memory he believed would take centuries to scour through, but was uncovered in seconds. And once the terrible tale of the mean witch who took his Freya — his favourite sister —the one person he thought would always be there for him was finally told, it was safe to say all the festivities ended and it was time for an old fashion Mikaelson feast.

Klaus was the first to rush to him, demanding answers, and spreading fear to his fragile state. It took almost a minute to pry him off his oldest brother, who stammered out dreaded words as he shook and shivered.

The witches (apart from Kol) tried calming the oldest Mikaelson brother but there was no hope.

Dalia.

Dalia had promised centuries ago to come for the firstborn Mikaelson of every generation, and how could no one see it? Oh right, because the mean witch had unbelievable power and could block her presence from the dreams, nightmares and visions of all the Équilbre
witches.

Klaus was furious, Adrienne emptied her stomach, before bawling her eyes at the thought of someone taking away her precious boy. That fucking curse, she muttered over and over again, whilst Hadeon took their son to another room.

No one could settle the parents, because no one settled themselves. Protection spells were discussed, and Evania with the protection of Kol left the compound to bring over her grimoires, to present the various spells the Gemini coven had successfully performed for centuries. A cloaking spell needed to be performed on little Malachai, his magic was clearly breaking through his bracelet more and more every day, they could feel it.

Evania promised she would sort it, and with all the witches, newly transformed and mortal, they were ready to find a safe way to cloak the tribrid.

─────── •✦• ───────

"So our mother lied," Rebekah rasped, watching as Klaus paced in the sitting room.

"Is lying not in her wheelhouse?" Kol rolled his eyes, sitting next to her anxiously playing with his daylight room.

"Our sister still lives," Rebekah couldn't help but be excited by the news, but she was the only one.

Kol scoffed, "Who cares?"

"Kol," Elijah warned.

Klaus halted his angry steps, "I agree with him, why should we care, she's no doubt out there helping the bitch who is coming for my son!"

Finn wasn't present for the conversation, nor was the rest of the family. Valerie and Evania were currently setting up more protection spells, secretly using some expression to do so, leaving Hadeon to channel Voodoo, whilst setting more skulls and salt in more intricate parts of the mansion. Clementine was making a tonic for the eldest Mikaelson brother, to help trigger some more memories and Marcel didn't know what to do, so he watched over Malachai.

Adrienne was beside herself, throwing up in the nearest bathroom.

"Niklaus, perhaps she would be of help to us," Elijah said, standing behind his younger siblings.

Klaus turned to him in disgust, "Oh would she? Really Elijah, I also imagine braiding hair and trading secrets would be a great way to forge an everlasting bond."