𝘅𝘅𝗶𝘃. 𝗮 𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲

WARNINGS: CHILDBIRTH AND COMPLICATIONS, BLOOD, DEPRESSIVE THOUGHTS

┌─────── •✦• ───────┐

Thursday, January 23rd, 1919

EVERYONE wanted power and Papa Tunde kept showing how thirsty he was for it, his campaign was never-ending, killing vampires, witches (despite his beliefs) and a few Malraux wolves, using their sacrifices without Adrienne's permission, but with her significant absence, the town was back in turmoil. Klaus said to have started studying Tunde's methods, and even reached out to his wife's witches who did the same; they only peacefully coexisted because of their common goal: Adrienne.

Using various Grimoires to help with the task at hand, Klaus sought to apprehend his mother's from Adrienne, however, her depressive episodes prevented her from speaking, so he made do with the plethora of Grimoires he'd found during his many years on earth. With the help of others, he was adamant about putting Papa Tunde down. Even Marie advised the hybrid in such ways since she and the great sorcerer were familiars and she would do anything to help her surrogate daughter, even work alongside one of the men who hurt her.

Adrienne was no longer the Teen Queen. She entered her twentieth year unable to move around, ensuring that her birthday was unbearable and crippling.

People were once again gunning for her title and slating her name and she had to defend it, but first, she had a son to bore and it was only a matter of time before he would come.

A prince to a King and Queen or an angel amongst sinners?

─────── •✦• ───────

"What's wrong? What happened, why is the floor wet..." Hadeon had rushed into the Abattoir after feeling inadequate.

"Her water burst you bloody idiot!" Rebekah returned from the infirmary just in time to witness it all happening. Her brothers had passed through the sitting room also, in shock, but quickly alerted everyone they knew and trusted to come over.

Hadeon gawked, "You sure know how to pick your timings don't you sister?"

Adrienne wailed once she felt another contraction, Marie had helped her up along with Klaus. The hybrid kept whispering to her but even in her moment of agony she kept trying to push him away.

Everything was in utter chaos.

Hadeon stood in shock despite his mother screaming at him, Elijah pushed Kol to get towels and loads of them. Thunder clapped and sent the Équilbre witches to the mansion, at first they joined their Queen's side but they were sent away as she was brought up into a spare room, which was her designated birthing room.

All the men were sent downstairs to the sitting room to wait.

But there was only so much they could do when Adrienne's screams were all they could hear.

─────── •✦• ───────

"Where's Erebus, he should be here, no?" Klaus wondered where his father-in-law was after he heard Hadeon make many calls.

"He's not exactly father of the year," Hadeon muttered, scowling at their proximity.

"Gentlemen, not now," Elijah pulled his brother back, then kneeled in front of the witches who lit candles and poured salt in a seven-sided shape, "Clementine, dearest,  what are you trying to achieve?"