past 1

2 years ago.

"yoongi hyung, I know a guy who have nice vocals. Maybe he can help you." Namjoon suggested to yoongi who's sitting opposite him.

"You meant jungkook right joonie" Jin asked Which namjoon replied with a nod.

"You're right he have nice vocals and also a good looking guy" said Jin to yoongi.

"Wait you both know the guy jungkook" Yoongi asked confused.

"Yeah, we know him. Jungkook is such a sweet guy. And you'll definitely like him. I bet. So far I know was that he is single" Jin said as he took a sip from his latte.

"Guy's I'm not going to date anyone. I just wanted a singer for my track." Yoongi said mentally slapped by himself.

"But you're the only one who's still single in our group." Jin defended.

"What about jimin huh?!" Yoongi snorted.

"Atleast he do have an ex. I mean it's not our fault that his ex is such an asshole" Jin spatted.

"You know what. Just forget it. Just forget that I asked for a help" yoongi said as he crossed his arm over chest.

"Yoongi hyung, trust me he'll help you. And why the hell are we talking about dating right now." Namjoon said as he looked over his boyfriend.

"Yeah yeah. I know. You can trust kook. I'll ask about him. I'm sure he'll help you." Jin said with a nod.

* * *

"You're saying that this yoongi guy need a singer. And I need to help him." Jungkook said as he raised his eyebrow confusingly because of the sudden request of his friend.

"Pretty yes" Jin said with a smile.

Jungkook sighed. So yeah he agreed to it since he doesn't have any plans for the vacation.

* * *

That's how min yoongi and Jeon jungkook met.

-

It's just a past.
The story will start soon.
^_________^

Editing info:

[19/11/2022] added some little parts.