pt.2

The elder turned around to see the owner of the voice. And jimin just stood there not knowing the boy who called yoongi.

His guess was right!

It's Kim taehyung.

"Hey" yoongi gave a smile to the younger. Which the younger give back to him.

At that time yoongi noticed the boy.

He looks fragile.

Bags under his eyes, but still managed to give a smile to yoongi.

He's still beautiful too.

"It's been so long hyung. How are you?" Taehyung started the conversation.

"Yeah and I'm fine, what about you tae?" yoongi replied making taehyung smile bitterly.

"If I say I'm fine it's going to be lie. But yeah, I'm good I guess." Taehyung shrugged made yoongi frown.

He's not the taehyung, yoongi used to see back of the day's.

That taehyung always cheerful.

"Who's he hyung?!" Jimin asked silently made yoongi come out from his trance.

Shoot. He totally forgot that jimin was there.

"It's taehyung my old friend if say. And taehyung meet jimin. He's my bestfriend." Yoongi introduced both of them to eachother.

Taehyung smiled as he lended his hands to jimin for shake which jimin accepted gladly.

"What are you doing here by the way?" Yoongi asked sounded not being too rude by himself.

"Oh I'm living here" taehyung chuckled. "What are doing here?" Taehyung asked the same question to the elder.

"I'm moving out here. And I didn't know that you're living here. Actually" yoongi said made taehyung smile.

"Surprised right. Me and kookie lived here back then" the mention of jungkook both of their face fell. Some what taehyung eyes teared up that gone unnoticed by the other two.

"Oh- I'll right back. Actually I need to get the keys. You can go if it's boring." Yoongi said.

"N-no I'll stay here." Taehyung said.

"Good then jimin will stay here with you" with that yoongi gone leaving a shocked jimin.

Jimin scoffed.

"Rude" he said as he turned to taehyung.

"So where are you working?" Jimin started the conversation between them to not make the situation awkward.

"I'm working at a software company"

* * *

Yoongi came back after some minutes sawing taehyung and jimin laughing loudly.

The elder smiled as he sawed the youngers get along well.

"Hey guy's" yoongi said plastered a big smile on his face.

"hey Hyung." Jimin said as he tried to stop his laugh.

Yoongi is happy that his bestfriend is laughing. It's been so long that the younger laughed like this.

"Which room you're living hyung" taehyung asked.

"613" yoongi said maintained his smile.

But soon frowned when he sawed the reaction of taehyung.

"What's wrong tae?" Yoongi asked but soon enough the both bestfriends heard some soft sniffs from taehyung's side.

"Hey taehyung you okay?" Jimin asked with concern. Taehyung nodded. Still tears flowing from his eyes.

"You know what hyung?!

-the last person who lived there was jungkook!"

:

:::

New chapter.

Hope you would like it.

Don't mind the typos and grammar mistakes.

Aren't you guy's excited for "JACK IN THE BOX"