pt.5

"who are you?!"

Yoongi asked made the guy turn around at yoongi's side in surprise.

The elder's breath hitched after seeing the familiar figure. He felt his heart is going to explode so soon. Yoongi gulped when the familiar name of this boy wandered in his head.

It was “Jungkook?!”

Jungkook's State wasn't that better.

The only one human that can see the boy was hoseok.

And how in the world this familiar short guy can see him.

Jungkook frozed at his spot. His eyes wandered at the short guy figure.

It was beyond familiar to him.

The name clicked in his head.

How could he forgot this guy!

yoongi hyung?!”

That's all. Those two words echoed in the room. Or else I can say echoed eachother's body.

"How can you saw me?!" Jungkook made a move because standing there silently won't make the situation any better.

Jungkook doesn't get any reply but he heard some sniffs.

Yoongi was crying.

And that made the ghost surprise even more.

"H-hyung don't cry! Crying won't make anything come back!" Jungkook said as tended to hug the short guy.

Too bad. The younger forgot that he's a ghost.

Jungkook can't even touch the guy. His body teleported through the elder's body.

"Hyung please don't cry"

* * *

At the end yoongi calmed himself. Seeing the younger like this made the elder heart ache.

He doesn't deserved to die.

He's too precious to this world.

He's a gem.

"Do you know what happened at that day?" Yoongi asked settling himself at the couch.

"Don't know hyung, when I woke up suddenly I can't feel myself. When I looked at the bed I can saw my body laying in the bed." Jungkook said as the elder nods in respond.

"About taehyung, he always cry when we mention about you" yoongi said head hung in low.

"I know. I often saw him crying. It hurts hyung. Seeing him like this. I hope he'll get someone to be his side forever" jungkook said.

After his words the room filled with the pin breaking silence.

"We tried to contact you when I reached Korea, the number was unreachable when I called you" jungkook said as he brock the silence.

"Oh that's, I actually changed my number into a new one. And I don't have any number of you guys to save it"

Lie.

Yoongi knows that it's a lie. He can't forget jungkook's number even if he forget his own.

Jungkook slowly nods in answer.

And they spended their day talking to eachother as they catching up some missed part of their life.

They both know words can't help.

Hoseok hyung was right! It was beyond surprise for me.

-

I know right!

I know I'm late.

It's just... I don't get any ideas to write the rest. As I said earlier my mind was acting like dump lately.

Pretty well.

Let me cheer up hoseok for lollapalooza performance.
He's well deserving it.

And I love y'all. Don't forget to vote this story if you like it.