pt.8

THIS STORY CONTAINS LOTS OF UNREALISTIC STUFFS.

HOPE YOU WOULD ENJOY THIS STORY :))))

"what movie do you want to see?" Yoongi asked to jungkook who's laying in the bed.

"Mmmmm~ I don't know lol, I'll watch anything you're selecting"

"What about 'The witch'? I heard it's a good movie"

"Then let's watch it." Jungkook said excitedly.

After their little talk jungkook and yoongi became more closer than before. They can't make a physical contact, but eachothers presents always gave both of them a warm sensation.

Yoongi selected the movie as he laid next to jungkook. He held up the phone and made sure both of them can see the screen.

The elder looked at his side saw jungkook' face near by his chest. He can't lie because jungkook was handsome as always.

That was the first time they're being this close. This made yoongi' heart beat increase, and the younger felt some weird sensation inside his stomach. But both of them tried their best to not show their current situation to eachother.

Half an hour later, the movie was getting thriller which made the younger can't take of his eyes from the screen but the phone automatically fall from yoongi' hand made the younger groan. He looked at the elder, he saw the elder already asleep. some memories already started to float in his mind.

- - -

"Yoongi, meet jungkook" Jin said as he introduced the young boy to yoongi. The mentioned guy smiled at yoongi which he gladly replied with another soft smile.

"You guys talk while I'll grab something to eat for us" the elder among them said as he gone from the studio, leaving the other two boys alone.

1 second passed. . . No one talked,

2 seconds passed. . . No one talked,

.

.

10 seconds passed. . . Yoongi sighed.

The elder of the two decided to broke the silent.

"So jungkook, you know what I want right?" Yoongi said, the younger nodded slowly.

"Good, Jin hyung told me you have nice vocals so why don't we start from testing your voice." Elder said as the younger nods in answer.

Few minutes later,

Yoongi explained the younger how he need to sing the vocals and the younger learned the tune quickly.

"Now sing this line when I count 3,2,1. Okay!" Yoongi said softly.

"Okay" the younger smiled as he took a deep breath.

"Let's start, 3   2   1 go!."

"Hide in the moonlight
There are no miracles for me
Just my wishes
Hide in the moonlight
I'm not asking for a lot
But i guess it's too much" as he sung the verse yoongi can't help but smile ear to ear in satisfaction.

"PERFECT!" Yoongi clapped himself as he satisfied with the younger' voice.

"It's perfect jungkook. This is what I wanted." Yoongi Praised as he smiled proudly.

"Thanks hyung." The younger mumbled shyly.

"Anyway can I ask you something hyung?" Jungkook asked which made yoongi hum.

"What's the song name?"

"Stay alive" yoongi replied.

( What are you waiting here, go and stream stay alive.)

- - -

Hoseok snapped his fingers to freeze his surroundings. He looked around to check if it's worked.

Yes it's worked. Everyone in there is freezed now.

He smiled as he Clapped his twice making a magic door appear.

"You called me boss?!" A beautiful young women came out from the door.

"Oh yess Mi-young, how's the things going on?" Hoseok asked.

"The research is going good and we found something that related to the guy you said." Mi-young said as she handed the file to hoseok.

"Oh my- please I'm not in the mood to read anything today" hoseok said as he closed his eyes.

"Then I'll explain the report boss" the young lady said as she opened the file.

"First of all we researched about this guy and unfortunately he need to leave this world soon." The lady said.

Hoseok sighed.

"What'll happen if both of them spend their days together?" The male asked.

"One of them surely leave this world. in this timeline they are not meant to be together. And even if they are, their story will definitely have a bad ending."

"Can't we change their story Mi?"

"I'm afraid so boss." The lady chuckled bitterly.

"We need to. They are eachothers reflection. I don't care about the prosicutions and tell the superior one that I'll change their story"

"Boss don't you think it's a bit dangerous. In this world they can't live together."

Hoseok sighed again.

"Leave it to me. And find the evidence of jungkook' death. I want it before anything happen!"

"Yes boss."
"You can go now"
The young lady nods as she bowed at her boss and gone inside the door before it'll disappear. After she gone the door faded away as hoseok made everything is back to normal.

My dear friend, whatever you're doing just don't get trouble in the future.

Hoseok thought as he closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

-

Hope you'll like this chapter lol.

Don't mind typos.

I know the things I wrote was unrealistic as fck.

So have you enjoyed the hobipallooza yooooo!

He was fire back then.

And one more thing too.

How about a sad ending for this story??