pt.1

"Hyung, think one more time before you're choosing. You sure you really need to move out from here" jimin said to the elder with a concern look.

"Jimin I'm okay. I'm old enough to live alone. And I don't want to be a burden to you since you started dating some random guys" yoongi said with shrug. But soon flinched when jimin gave him a playful punch.

"You're no burden to me. And I'm definitely fine with living with you, you grumpy grandpa and why did you said some random guy's. It's not my fault that the guys I'm dating is such an asshole like hi-"

"Shh chim. It's okay. I'm sure you'll find your soulmate soon. And you're lucky that you get rid from that dipshit." Yoongi said as he engulfed the younger into a hug.

Not gonna lie, jimin was crying.

And yoongi clearly hates seeing his bestfriend all break down.

Yoongi knows the reason why the younger is crying.

One, because min yoongi is going to live on his own rented apartment.

Second, jimin thinks that his life is a curse because every people he met with was uses him.

"I'm gonna miss you hyung. But don't reject me because I'm going to help you with pack your things and move out to the apartment. And I need to make a review of your new apartment." Jimin said while he wiped his tears away.

"Sure sure chim. You can do whatever you want" yoongi chuckled.

* * *

"You sure hyung. This is the apartment you're going stay." Jimin said, mouth slightly gaping apart.

It's not because the apartment is beautiful but-

"Atleast I can afford it." Yoongi said as he scratched his neck.

"HYUNG.... IT'S SEEMS LIKE HAUNTED GOD DAMN.... My apartment is way more better than this one" jimin yelled but soon calmed down.

"Chim I told you. It's the least I can afford. And this apartment is way closer to the cafe." Yoongi said.

"Well. I think the neighbours maybe good" yoongi suggested as they both looked around. Only getting creepy looks from the others.

They seems like ghosts.

Ah yes the mention of ghost I forgot that yoongi have an ability to see ghost.

Don't underestimate me or him because yoongi trying to avoid ghosts and if he saw any of them he would pretend like he doesn't saw the creepy thing. If they knew he can saw them, the ghosts will take advantage of that.

Come to the story again.

Jimin frowned a bit.

Not the apartment but the people here is haunted too. Jimin thought as he turned to the elder.

"Look chim, I'm the one who's living here so I can endure them." Yoongi smiled to ease the situation and get rid from the glare that jimin gave to him.

Soon the elder heard a sigh.

"Do whatever you want. And I'm reminding you again that my apartment door is always open for you" jimin said.

For some reason yoongi felt lucky because he got a bestfriend like jimin.

The elder smiled as he tried to find the owner for the keys.

But his eyes widened after hearing a familiar voice.

"Suga hyung-"

Kim taehyung.

-

Hey there.
So here the story starts.

Hope you would like the chapter.

Editing info:

[19/11/2022] added some sentence.