pt.15

-present

Yoongi and Hoseok reached bogum's house as they decided to investigate whether bogum knows about jungkook.

They were welcomed by a much enthusiastic bogum who hugged yoongi like there's no tomorrow.

"Oh my god! I really missed you hyung" Bogum said pulling away from the hug. The elder just smiled.

"Me too. How are you? How's uncle doing?" Asked yoongi as he looked around him seeing the whole house was neat and tidy. 

Yeah; bogum's father likes to be neat, warm and tidy.

"Dad just went to work and yeah we're doing great." Bogum smiled.

The both male sat on the couch as bogum decided to make fresh juice for the other two male.

"So what made you both come here?" When the silence started to grew Wilder bogum asked a question out of nowhere.
Yoongi and Hoseok just looked at eachother.

"I know yoongi hyung. He won't come this far unless it's an important thing" bogum stated giving a glass of Orange juice to Hoseok. He sipped the sweet liquid as the male soon liked it since it's taste is different from the one which he drank earlier.

"You got me. Actually, we came for an important thing" yoongi talked.

"It's about the murder case that happened long back ago. I don't know if you know this but do you know about the Jeon murder case" Hoseok completed yoongi, the latter thinked for some seconds as he snapped his fingers quickly.

"Yeah I know that! How could I forget that one?" The two males relieved by the answer. Somehow it was satisfying one.

"But the thing is I wasn't the one who investigated it" bogum said. "And wait for you perhaps-" bogum said pointing at yoongi with wide eyes and Yoongi just nodded softly made bogum gasp.

"No way. I mean how in the- when? And  Where?" Bogum asked still in a disbelief.

"Not that long ago" Yoongi shrugged.

"We literally need your help Mr.Park" Hoseok said as he held an eye contact with the mentioned male. Soon interrupted by Yoongi who just choked in his juice. Hoseok rolled his eyes as bogum just coughed.

"Don't need to call me Mr.Park. Just call me Bogum Mr....?" Bogum added a question mark at the end of his sentence to know other's name.

"Oh it's Hoseok. Jung Hoseok. Call me Hoseok please." Hoseok introduced himself to the male.

"Yeah Hoseok-shi. and I'll help you but I don't know in what thing do you need my help?" Asked bogum as he looked at the both male.

"To investigate the case again" yoongi said made bogum's eyes widen.

"But-"

"Don't need to do that. We only need the evidence so will you help us to find the evidence?" Hoseok asked as explained the actual thing.

"I'll try. I mean since it's a murder case it would be hard to take the evidence back." Bogum said sitting himself in the chair opposite to the couch.

"You're all we have bogummie. That's why we called you for the help." Yoongi said looking down a bit. "If you don't want to it's okay, but you know that right this person there is really important to me. If it wasn't for him I won't seek for help." Yoongi continued head still hunging low, those sceneries with Jungkook started to fill in his head one by one.

Hoseok looked at yoongi and sighed.

---

"Bye. Take care and have a safe trip." Bogum said as he bid the both guy's who was already in the car.

"Don't forget what I said bogum-shi" Hoseok reminded which bogum replied with a thumbs up.

Hoseok started the car as bogum watched them gone. He got inside the house after knowing the car was out of his sight.

In car.

"What did you both talked?" Yoongi asked diverted Hoseok's attention towards him.

"I'll tell you later kk." Hoseok replied, hearing a hum in response from yoongi.

"BTW your cousin is kinda cute, can I date him?" Hoseok said earning a look from Yoongi.

"He's. Indeed. But don't you ever try play with that poor boy's heart." Yoongi glared at Hoseok. He just chuckled to ease the tension.

"Geez chill. I won't do that. I'm prohibited to date from earth." Hoseok rolled his eyes which yoongi sighed in relief.

"Wait why are you so relieved? It's not like I won't ever going to ask him for a date." The florist said earning light punch from Yoongi.

"So you'll ask him out?!. Don't you dare Hoseok." Yoongi warned.

"I won't ever listened to my seniors so dating someone isn't a problem for me." Hoseok smiled himself.

"I'm the one who's going to kill you if you fail to make him happy" Yoongi looked out of the window and Hoseok looked at yoongi with the same smile.

"I'll take that as an approval" Hoseok said made yoongi smile secretly.

---
Okay a waste chapter. I totally agree.

I was thinking about adding more vmin moments on next chapter but lol my other side of brain said no. I'll try to add some moments too.

See ya in next chapter.