pt.18

"so I put some actions regarding to the reopen of the case." Bogum said to the both males as they looked at him not uttering a word, indicating him to continue talking. With a sigh bogum continued.

"It requires the permission of the Jeon family." Bogum stopped as Hoseok put his head back on the couch in frustration. Yoongi didn't said anything, he just looked at the floor.

"How is that possible? They never give the permission since it's a case which is closed one year ago!" Hoseok said scratching his head with frustration.

"I think there's someone who can re-open this case" yoongi said quietly as the both males attention went towards the elder.

"Who?" Bogum and Hoseok asked at the same time and Yoongi looked at them.

•••

"Junghyun, why did you rejected his proposal?" Mr.Jeon shouted, junghyun just quietly eating his food.

"I don't want my company to be his slave" the guy said looking up at his father.

"I can't understand you! That was a good proposal. Never in my life time I saw mr.gang beg to take his proposal." Mr.jeon said taking a spoon of his food.

"Dad- I'm the CEO of the company. Don't tell me what's good or bad! Mr.gang already had his plans to take down our company. See he don't have anything lose, so he'll definitely think about to take us down." Junghyun said made mr.jeon coughed a little.

"That old man-" mr.jeon said gripping onto his spoon.

"I'm gonna fucking kill him" he said but junghyun stood up made him stop what he was going to say.

"Dad. You don't have to worry. I'll handle everything." He said and left the dining area.

•••

"WHAT? JUNGHYUN???! NO HELL IN WAY" Hoseok shouted as he stood up. Yoongi looked at him weirdly.

"Why? He knows us. He will help us for sure." Said yoongi while Bogum calmed Hoseok as he sat on the seat.

"I don't feel right on this." Hoseok said shooking his head. The other two males looked at him.

"But Hoseok-shi, if this junghyun knows him, then he's the best choice." Bogum said calming the male.

"No. If I say no then think that there's a reason behind it." Hoseok said looking at the both.

"I can't see any reason behind this. Junghyun is a best choice. he knows me. He knows kook' friends." Yoongi looked at Hoseok and he sighed.

"Do whatever you want. Ask for his help and if he agrees then continue with whatever you wanted to do. Or else we still can find another way." With that Hoseok stood up, grabbing his stuff and left the place.

The both siblings looked at eachother with a concern. They both nods and also decided to left.

"I'll try to reach junghyun." Yoongi said silently as Bogum nodded.

"See ya Hyung" Bogum bied the elder and left.

The brunette decided to walk alone. It was already evening. Yoongi had a morning shift, so he was already done with his work at 5 PM and decided to meet up with Hoseok and Bogum.