pt.17

"hyungie~ can't you stay with me today? Just today!" Jungkook whined and Yoongi sighed. If he reject this now it would hurt the younger so yoongi just agreed that he'll stay with him. And Jungkook just jump around him like a small kid.

"Shall we go to somewhere nice?" Jungkook asked. "What about Namsan?" Yoongi suggested and Jungkook agreed quickly.

"Okay then to Namsan let's go~" Jungkook said excitedly and Yoongi followed behind the younger.

When they stepped out of the building the strong cold breeze hitted their body. Yoongi shivered a little and Jungkook streched his hands out. The both latter took a bus to Namsan and they arrived there.

The place was already covered in snow and the trees stood naked without any leaves covering them. Yet Namsan park is still giving the beautiful view in their eyes. Jungkook's eyes followed the tip of the tower and yoongi's eyes followed Jungkook eyes. He can see the sparkling lights through Jungkook's eyes. They are holding the most beautiful stars and galaxy inside it. A small smile crept on the younger lips and Yoongi smiled widely.

He want to hold the younger tightly and say the whole world that he's mine. the beautiful creature standing beside me is mine. Isn't that just an imagination? Yoongi know that isn't going to happen anyway! Not in this timeline. Some how yoongi's eyes become blur. He looked away and Jungkook looked at him and the teary eyes of yoongi went unnoticed by Jungkook.

"Hyung~ let's go~ we have still places to visit." Jungkook said excitedly as moved forward. Yoongi chuckled and shook his head. Trailed behind Jungkook slowly. He was glad Jungkook didn't noticed his teary eyes.

The both males were circled around the place and was now sitting in the bench which was placed in corner of the park. They sat between a comfortable silent due to the numberless amount of people there. No one dared to talk. Yoongi and Jungkook placed their hands on the bench at the same time and it touched. Not physically but it made a spark in both of the males body. They looked eachother.

Eyes was screaming 'did you felt that?'. yoongi's heart was beating faster than ever. Am I going to die right now? Calm down Yoongi!! Yoongi said himself. But it was no use.

Their eyes was still locked eachother and the distance was decreasing. What are they going to do? He can't touch a ghost! And a ghost can't touch a living thing. But yoongi's eyes couldn't leave Jungkook's. His gaze slowly slipped all around the younger face. The younger have big doe eyes and has a perfect hooked nose which was already positioned perfect in his face. He have a mole under his lower lip and a small yet beautiful scar on his left cheek. And his eyes slipped towards the lips. The plumpy rose silky lips which yoongi really want to try. Yoongi can't handle himself after seeing a most beautiful creature right in front of him but compliment the younger.

"You're so beautiful!" Yoongi said in low voice which a gave a shiver to Jungkook spine.

Their eyes didn't unlocked. None of them dared to look away. But Jungkook was feeling something weird that he can't just shrug it away by saying he feels uncomfortable but it's more than that. More like butterflies and he teared the eye contact. Jungkook stayed silent looking away trying so hard to hide the blush tinted in his cheeks. He heard so many people saying that he's beautiful and that doesn't make him feel anything. But when Yoongi says the same words, it felt like music to his ears. The compliment he never gets tired when he heard it from Yoongi. The compliment which make him blush so hard when Yoongi says it. The compliment which Jungkook really likes to hear it from Yoongi.

On the other side yoongi gulped his saliva, suddenly feeling dry on his throat. 'Did it make him uncomfortable?' yoongi thought. And side eyed Jungkook seeing his ears are red. Yoongi felt sorry and he decided to apologise to Jungkook.

"Hey kook. I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable." Yoongi said softly and Jungkook looked at him with wide bampy eyes.

"No hyung. You didn't made me uncomfortable." Jungkook tried to ease the mood. And Yoongi confirmed that the younger wasn't lying.

They both got up from there after spending few minutes together and decided to go home since yoongi can't handle the cold atmosphere.

•••

they both reached home in no time and the amount of awkward cliffing around them was thickening. What just could go worse? Yoongi just said that Jungkook is beautiful and what is so big in it. But yess it is big when it comes to Jungkook's case. The younger won't show it outside but he was already dead twice inside.

"Uhh kook I have a shift in night so I won't be able to accompany you tonight" yoongi mumbled softly which was enough loud for jungkook to hear. And the younger just nods in agreeing. Didn't exchanged a word after that. Yoongi wore a casual outfit and bied Jungkook as he closed the door behind him. Jungkook looked at the door which was already closed. And sighed.

It's none of our fault. Jungkook thought as he laid on the couch. He let out a soft groan outside when his tired body came to the contact with the silky soft couch. His eyes became heavy after some moments and he closed his eyes. Soon he fell into the dream land.

•••

Watcha doing you all.

I don't want to say but I really want to mention that I'm so hyped today because of my friend. We texted in a short time yet it was fun. I'm thanking her for making my day butiful.

Well see ya in next chapter.

Should I complete it by two chapters?

Just kidding. I have more ideas and I need to write it down.

So please wait.