pt.3

"You know what hyung?! The last person who lived there was jungkook!"

* * *

"Jungkook came back after living in America for three months. At that time we losted contact with you. We dialled numerous time in your number but we didn't got any reply." Taehyung sighed.

"jungkook said he had an argument with his parents and his brother, that's why he came to Korea in a short period. But one day when I-I- I came into his room found him in his b-bed lifeless."

"They said it's a suicide but I believe it's not. He was all cheerful last night before his death. I don't know what happened either. No one knows. After his death the others said that his apartment was haunted, so the owner closed the room and didn't rent to anyone. But now he opened the room." Taehyung took a deep breath after he explained everything.

Yoongi was helpless too. He's holding his tears after hearing the news.

"I'm such a coward." Yoongi said to himself.  Made the other two youngers look at him.

The elder chuckled abit.

"What's your room number tae?" Yoongi asked as he rejected to make an eye contact with the younger.

"612, the room opposite to you." Taehyung responded.

"Well see you later then." With that yoongi gone from there leaving jimin and taehyung alone.

* * *

"Who?!" Taehyung took his phone away from his ear preventing his ear to not get broke because of the yell.

It was Jin.

"So you're saying that, you seen yoongi. That Lil shit didn't even told me that he's leaving jimin's apartment. I'll wipe his ass if I saw him right now"

"Hyung can you please calm the fuck down. And yes yoongi hyung is living the next door of mine."

"Hmmm, maybe I should gave him a surprise visit tomorrow or something. So I can see you too. Well talk to you later tae. Bye. Don't stress yourself too much. You look absolutely shit right now. So try to sleep more. Good night" with that Jin ended the call.

Taehyung sighed.

"You look absolutely shit right now" those words of Jin rang around his head.

The boy looked at his reflection through the mirror.

Jin was right.

* * *

"Not too bad and not too good. Normal I guess." Jimin said as he looked around the apartment room.

The younger looked at yoongi when he realised he didn't got a respond from the elder.

Jimin looked at yoongi only saw the guy is sleeping in the couch.

Jimin sighed as he took a blanket for yoongi.

The younger noticed elder, since the mention of the guy named jungkook's death yoongi went mood off.

Jimin can see pain from yoongi's eyes.

"I hope you're okay hyung!" Jimin whispered as he laid in the floor below yoongi.

-

Fuq this chapter. I know it's absolutely a bs.

BTW show some love if you like this story.✨

Love y'all equally

- author <33333