pt.10

Continuation of pt.9-

"Please wait sir until I handle the other customers." The lady there bowed at taehyung which he responded with a small nod along with a soft smile.

The latter looked around. They're were so many couples around him. They seems like so happy with their loved ones. Taehyung envied them, as always he doesn't get any chance to date anyone. He was afraid to date some one. What if they hurt him? And that fear continued even after jungkook' death. That was the worst. He even cut his ties with the society after his bestfriend' death. The only Jin and namjoon was there for his side. But how many times they'll stay with him. Forever? No!

Even if he had friends he felt loneliness. That's why everynight he cried his heart out and cursing at jungkook for leaving him in this world alone.

He wanted someone by his side. Who's with him for the rest of his life. The one who he wanted see when he wake up. Till he sleep at night. He wanted that person who he wanted to cherish something together. Who'll stay by his side when he had hard times, who he can share his happiest moments. The one who lends a shoulder for him to cry loud. But his imagination torn apart when he saw his bestfriend laying lifelessly infront him.

He losted his whole courage at that time. He didn't even dared to ask someone out. He was afraid. Scared! Mostly feared of the reality of the world.

No one accepted his true self. No one respected him after knowing his sexuality. Only his close friends who accepted him for who he really was.

And jungkook, yoongi, Jin and namjoom was one of the close friends.
He losted his contact with yoongi, after that he found his dearest friend' death. Jin and namjoon always been busy with their works and they're married couples so they have there own things to do and take care of.

Jungkook was there for him, to protect him from the real world. From the cruel people that always ready to hurt him. And now jungkook wasn't here.

He suffered in this world with his depression and loneliness. Now jimin came into his life. that guy gave an anonymous warm in taehyung' life. And taehyung scared that he'll fall for the guy, but the only thing that he knows that he already fallen for the guy.

"May I know what kind of flavour you want gentleman?" The stall lady asked taehyung making him came out from his bubble of thoughts.

"Oh it's one chocolate and one vanilla please!" Taehyung said his order.

"You didn't ordered anything tae?" Jimin' voice interrupted taehyung.

"Oh the stall was busy and-"

"Here's your order gentleman. I hope you'll enjoy your time" the lady smiled at him which he gladly returned.

- - -

"hey we met again" a female voice popped up out of nowhere which made the both male jump in surprise.

Jimin looked at the side where the voice came.

"Oh hey" jimin mumbled as he remembered the girl.

"I was wondering if I get your number. I mean we can go on a date if you want" she said as she tucked her few strokes of hair strands behind her ear.