pt.16

(Okay it's vmin chapter... Read it if you want nor skip)

"Come on min. Don't be so grumpy. You know that it's winter and out there is freezing cold" Taehyung said to the pouting Jimin.

"But our date tae!" Jimin pouted even more which Taehyung melted in the cuteness.

"It's okay jiminie. Why don't we just watch some movies and cuddle all day" Taehyung suggested made Jimin lit up.

"Yeahh movies" he cheered as he hugged Taehyung. The brunette just smiled seeing a tiny Jimin hugging him. He's just a cute fluffy ball which can put inside his pocket neatly.

"I'll prepare snacks while you pick the movie min!" Taehyung said retrieved from the hug.

"Okay! But which movie do I have to pick?" Jimin pouted again for the nth time and Taehyung just awed at the sight.

"Anything you want bub! I don't mind tho" Taehyung said ruffled Jimin's hair lightly.

"Okie dokie" jimin said turning towards the television to turn it on.

Taehyung smiled as he went to kitchen for snacks.

•••

Taehyung still can't believe that the guy who's cuddling with him is the guy who were just a stranger a few weeks back ago. If he wasn't enough courageous to confess him maybe he would have lost his chance. Maybe?

And Jimin was just gald that he got a boyfriend who loves him for who he is and not for his body. Taehyung didn't forced him to do anything. Yoongi told Jimin about Taehyung. Jimin knows he's a good guy but deep inside his heart he was scared and now he's not. Because he got to know about Taehyung, more than anything.

Jimin knows how Taehyung grieved after the death of his bestfriend and the elder just prayed that if he would have known Taehyung earlier he won't let him lock himself inside a small room and cry all day.

(A/n: BTW stream Indigo)

The movie was ended, and Jimin was sound asleep on taehyung's chest. Tae moved a few hair strands of Jimin which was closed the view of his sleeping boyfriend.

How can a guy look so cute even when he's sleeping.

Taehyung thought as he turned off the TV with the Remote and didn't even cared to get up while stayed in the warm of Jimin, slowly he also fell asleep.

•••

After a few hours Jimin was the first one to wake up and found himself on the top of Taehyung who was sleeping while hugging Jimin. A smile crept in the elder's lips as he managed to grab his phone and clicked a pic of his sleeping boyfriend.

And slowly put the mobile aside silently and turned to see Taehyung but flinched abit when he saw tae was already awake.

"What were you doing huh?" Taehyung asked in the deep sleepy voice which gave shivers to Jimin.

Damn~ it's so deep~

"No-nothing" jimin stuttered and Taehyung narrowed his eyes as his grip on jimin tightened. "You sure?" Taehyung asked bringing jimin close to him.

Goshhh why I am blushing~ oh my god~ he's so closee~

Jimin thought, their distance slowly started to diminish as their lips almost found their way to meet any soon.