pt.9

(majority of this chapter includes vmin moments. Mostly dedicated to VMIN)

"hey tae"
"Yeah it's me yoongi"
"It's weekend so why don't we hangout."
"No no no we're not alone, the other's are joining too. Especially jimin."
"Why?! Yahh I know you have a crush on him and I can hear you smiling when I mentioned his name"
"No more talk be ready at 10AM, jimin will pick you"
"Me! No no I'm going alone to help Jin hyung."
"Aishh taehyung don't be shy. You both almost kissed each- owww my ear hurts. Don't shout tae. Jiminie will come within 10 minutes. Better get ready. No more talk. Bye now"

With that yoongi ended the call. A smile crept on his face.

"So you're planning to make them together right hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah." Yoongi said whe nodding, still keeping the smile. Jungkook softly smiled at the elder.

"Let's go kook it's time. We need to escape from here before jimin comes." Yoongi said while he texted the location to jimin.

"So what's your plan?" Yoongi shrugged.

"Jin hyung said we'll go to amusement park and we'll split up into teams. Tae and Jimin will be in one team, Jin hyung and namjoon will be in one team and we'll be in one team." The elder said.

"But did they know that I'm here! And you can't spend your time with me. I'm dead." The younger said looking down.

"Oh my dear, they won't believe me. Only jimin knows that you're here. And even if you're ghost or not I like spending time with you." Yoongi said with a reassuring smile.

"You sure hyung. You don't have to force yourself. I'll stay at the apartment. You go have fun with your friends." Jungkook said.

"Come on jungkookie, if you don't come along then I'm not going there. When they'll split into teams I'm sure I'll become a third wheel." The elder pouted. That made the black haired male giggle.

"And also, as long as I know that jungkook likes to go to amusement park." Yoongi said as he looked at jungkook' side.

"You know me more than my parents does." The younger sadly smiled.

"I miss my brother." Jungkook' eyes glistened.

Yoongi panicked as he don't know how to comfort the younger.

"I'm sorry hyung. I'm crying here instead of enjoying the day. I'm pathetic." The younger chuckled bitterly.

"No no no. It's okay jungkook. I can understand your feelings okay."

"Thanks hyung."

- - -

Ding dong!

Taehyung' apartment filled with the  noise of bell.

The latter was nervous to meet the short guy again. Taehyung tried his best to avoid the guy.

The younger took a deep breath as he opened the door. The latter met a with a black haired male.
He's wearing a loose-fitting white shirt tucked into tight black pants. It must be looks so normal but not to taehyung.
He's an angel to taehyung.

"Hey" the elder mumbled shyly. Which taehyung replied with a simple hi.

Taehyung' outfit wasn't that bad too. He was wearing a black normal pants with a white plane t-shirt tucked in, along with a blue ripped jacket.

They got into the car silently. They both glance at eachother. The ride was 10 minute long and it wasn't even 2 minute yet.

The elder sighed.