pt.4

Note: this whole story contains lots of grammatical mistakes. Seriously! My first language or second language wasn't english. I hope you guy's will understand. If you saw any mistake just close your eyes and pass it to next.

* * *

It's been one week, since yoongi moved into his new apartment. Jimin helped him to move out his whole stuffs from his old apartment and the elder was really thankful for the guy.

He and taehyung became really close just like the old days.

Jimin and taehyung get along so well and yoongi doubting that jimin having a crush on taehyung.

Well that's not just a doubt but a reality.

Too bad jimin afraid to ask taehyung out.

And yes Jin and namjoon came to visit him.

It was a surprise visit.

Jin was all yelling and shouting at yoongi because the short guy doesn't informed about it to jin.

At that day yoongi's reaction was funny.

What else you would expect, when someone banging your apartment door at 6 AM in the early morning.

The first thing yoongi said was curse instead of good morning and Jin yelled at him for cursing infront of him.

Well that was a damn day for yoongi.

* * *

Present day.

"Hyung don't take me wrong by asking this." Jimin said as he broke the silence between them.

"What's it chim?" Yoongi looked at the younger.

"Tae said the guy jungkook was dead here. So umm you see-"

"Still I didn't felt a presence of ghost in this apartment so in the conclusion I think jungkook faded away. Because he got to know about the reason of his death." Yoongi cut of him by explaining his answer.

Jimin nods in respond.

"Since we're here why don't we go to the park chim" yoongi said excitingly, jimin can't help but chuckle at the elders cuteness.

* * *

And ofcourse You all are confused right. Jungkook doesn't fade away.

He was with his flower shop friend Hoseok.

Jungkook always spend his time with Jung Hoseok the guy who owns a flower shop.

Hoseok was jungkook's first friend that he found after his death.

Jungkook also found this guy abit  mysterious.

Yes that's him. He himself Jung Hoseok, no one knows about him. The only one who knows about him is himself.

"Jungkook-ah you need to go to your apartment. You know there's a surprise for you. And you won't come for me saying that you're all alone in your room." Hoseok said to jungkook who's looking mesmerized by the beauty of flowers.