pt.7

(this story contains lots of mistakes.)

"Hyung I know a perfect place to go. I'm sure you'll like my friend hoseok." Jungkook said jumping excitedly like a kid, made yoongi chuckle at his action.

"Sure sure kook, wait let me put my coat" yoongi said as he searched for his coat in his closet.

* * *

"Yoo jungkook welcome to the shop again" hoseok' enthusiastic sound echoed in the shop. Surprisingly there's no people there.

"Hey hyung" jungkook also said with the same hype.

"Meet yoongi hyung." Jungkook said as he pointed at the short male.

"I know you." Yoongi said looking at the florist with wide eyes.

"Yeah. It's been so long yoongi." Hoseok chuckled as he scratched his neck.

"Glad to meet you again hoseok." Yoongi extended his hands towards the florist.

"Wait wait wait wait, you both know eachother?" Jungkook said surprised as well.

"Yeah" the both elders said in unison.

"What a small world." Jungkook shook his head.

The both males smiled at the younger.

"So tell me how did you both know eachother?" The younger asked.

"Long story kid." Yoongi said as he looked around the shop.

The shop was filled with various of beautiful flowers which is helding various of deep meaning.

The place illuminated with a hopeful aura, not just because of the flowers but because of the florist.

Hoseok was a friend of yoongi, but losted contact after jungkook gone to America.

When yoongi needed someone, The florist always pop up out of nowhere made yoongi surprise but relieve at the same time.

Yoongi doesn't question his sudden appearance, the short male always enjoy his side.

And the flower shop reminded him of the florist.

After enjoying the time with hoseok, yoongi and jungkook decided to walk around. Since the weather was good they decided to go to park.

This time the park was less crowded. Only a few children playing there. Some parents were sitting at the bench watching their children playing.

The both male sat on the floor under a tree, admiring the nature and the small kids who are busy playing.

Children' beautiful giggles and laugh echoed in the background as the both male doesn't dared to say a word.

The silence that take them was calm and comfortable one.

Yoongi watched a ghost couple looking at the children who's playing there. There eyes were shining as they looked at Little ones.

He can saw the small yet satisfying beautiful smile on there face.

After watching them yoongi felt bad, some people doesn't deserve to die too early. People like them want to live more to fulfill their wishes.

And then the elder looked at jungkook who is watching the kids playing. The younger also have the same smile as the ghost couple he saw a few seconds ago.

Yoongi watched the younger' eyes glistening. He know it was tears. Still the younger holding it carefully, not to fall from his eyes.

"You know I missed living like you all!" The sudden voice made yoongi came out from his train of thoughts.

"I always envied you all, some of them think about ending their life even if they have a beautiful path leading on their way, some peoples are blind, they suicide themselves because they want to runaway from problems. Sometimes I feel pity myself, some of the dead peoples know the reason of their death. But to me, I don't even know how I dead? How I end up like this? If it was a murder then who killed me?, So many questions which have no answers." Jungkook said as tears fell down in his cheeks, yoongi listened to the younger carefully.

He knows what the younger said was true.

Nowadays people kill themselves to runaway from their problems.

But they don't know people like jungkook are still here, peoples are still here who don't know how they dead, they are craving to live more, they're ready to solve their problems but fate was beyond cruel towards them.

"I felt lonely in that apartment. No one knows that there's a ghost like me exist. That's why I decided to wander around the street and met hoseok hyung. I spend my time with him. But reality always hit me when I come back to where I was dead." Jungkook said while he wiped his tears which was flowing continuosly

"I'm not good at comforting people with words but jungkook, life doesn't go the way that we thinking of, that's why peoples hate life." Yoongi said as he changed his gaze towards the kids.

"You'll feel lonely if no one by your side to make your day, and I'll make sure you don't feel lonely from now on" yoongi said still his gaze on the kids. But his words made jungkook look towards the elder. He can sense the sincerity in his words.

"Thanks hyung. And promise me one thing." Jungkook requested. The elder looked at him and slowly nods.

Jungkook pulled his pinky finger.

"Promise me that you'll never leave me alone again"

-

Hey it's me again.
First of all Thanks for your support.
Thanks for everything and I'll make sure to update early.

And another news too.

I got 100+ views. Thanks for reading my story.

Vote and comment if you like the story.