pt.11

(the mythology that I mentioned here have nothing to do with the real one)

"why you guys doesn't invited me. I'm feeling hurt" hoseok said as put his hands on chest pretended as he he hurts.

"I was came but the shop was closed at that day." Jungkook pouted.

"He's right hoseok. I wonder where were you that day?" Yoongi said.

"Oh my bad. I was gone to pay visit in my hometown. That's why I closed the shop" hoseok said. That was lie but seems like the other two males believed him.

"Boss I've got something" a magic door suddenly appeared out of nowhere made the three male jump out of shock.

"What the fuck is this?" Yoongi said, eyes widened.

"Oh.my.god" that was the only thing that came from jungkook' mouth.

"Oh" hoseok was mentally cursing all the gods.

"My bad. See you later boss" mi-young said as she and the door disappeared out of the sight.

"This stupid girl" hoseok mumbled as he slowly turned his head towards the other two boys who are stood there like they've seen a ghost.

"Guys-"

"Are you witch?"

"Wait-"

"Who's that girl?"

"Oh she-"

"Why the hell is just disappeared?"

"Yoongi-"

"Are we dead?"

"What-"

"Probably, that's why we seeing things like this"

"GUYS SHUT UP OR ELSE I'LL ERASE YOUR WHOLE FUCKING MEMORY" hoseok shouted as they closed their mouth.

"Care to explain hoseok. What was that damn thing?" Yoongi said.

"Well as you guys know about the guy 'charon', whose duty it was to ferry over the Rivers Styx and Acheron those souls of the deceased who had received the rites of burial. So it's what myth says, and you know I'm the one who controls the whole earth thing, I mean I'm the connection between a soul and charon. I told you guys about this because I trust you and I can't take a risk while erasing your memory" hoseok explained. Somewhat the both males understood what he said.

"Why you trust us in the first place?" Yoongi raised his eyebrows.

"Shut up hyung. If we didn't co-operate with him he'll erase our memories" jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Whatever! I'm going, I've a shift today. Bye hoseok." Yoongi said as he walked out off the shop.

"Bye hyung see ya later" jungkook said as he followed yoongi.

"Hyung wait. Why are you so fast gosh!" Jungkook said as he ran behind the male.

"Kook I won't be able to join you to the apartment, I'm already late at the work so see you tonight." Yoongi made an excuse. Jungkook nods as he bid the elder as he walked towards his apartment.

The elder made sure that the younger gone out of his site, after realising his presence is no more the elder took the chance to run towards the flower shop.

Yoongi opened the door quickly made the florist jump in surprise.

"What the fuq yoongi? I thought you were gone?!" Hoseok asked as he put a hand on his chest calm himself down.

"I need your help"

-

W

assup?
Short chapter right?
I know!

I'm warning again, the mythology that I mentioned in this chapter have nothing to do with the real one.

And also that was from Google 😐.

Does anyone play "in the seom"?