Chapter 7

Recap: Her parents found out the main reason she got ISS and her mother was not happy...let's see what happens next.

Mom: That is it! 'she grabbed my arm took me to her room, I'll whoop you with the belt and your dad with the paddle.

no..mommy please I'm sorry!!

Mom: Too late. yiu had your chance.

'We came in her room'

Mom: bend over the bed, pants and panties down.

no!

Dad: excuse me? let just start you off before your mom starts.

'So dad put me over his lap and ehooped me 20 times then layed me over the bed for mom....she gave me 30....then dad came and gave me 30 with the paddle...'

Mom: You better straiten up your attitude young lady or next time it'll be more.

'I whispered whatever while I was walking out'

Mom: Excuse me young lady? what was that?

nothing.

Mom: What did you say? Kalie.

I didn't say anything.

'So in walked out then the next 3 days I had ISS ans over the weekend...'

Mom: Kalie come here. NOW.

what mom?

Mom: don't get an attitude with me young lady.

I'm not mom. but what do you want?

Mom: Quit. but you didn't do the dishes like I told you too.

I forgot.

Mom: Maybe I'll forget to do your laundry one day, or forget to cook dinner, or forget you at school.

Mom!

Mom: Point is, you're grounded, and go do the dishes.

but mom!

Mom: Kalie you argue one more time and you'll be over my lap. got it?

ugh 'I went in the kitchen and mom stood in there'

This is so stupid mom.

Mom: It's your chore. I told you to do it.

but I shouldn't be grounded.

Mom: Yes you should. I had already told you twice tonight to do them and you said okay I'll do them later and never came back. Don't argue about being grounded and don't go whine to your dad bc he's just gonna whoop you.

how long am I grounded?

Mom: 2 weeks.

Mom!!

Mom: fine 3.

ugh. why must you hate me?

Let's see how momma reacts to hearing such attitude and hurt from her daughter...and see how daddy reacts to her attitude towards him...