Chapter 28

So he came...'

MS: Yes mrs.o'neal.

Take Goode.

MS: Kalie?

MO: Yes.

MS: What did she do?

MO: Smart Mouthing me.

MS: Should've know that one.

MO: Yup. please take her with you.

MS: Come on Kalie.

Yes sir. O'Neal. I can't believe you couldn't just send me, you had to get him to come get me

MS: 'smacked me in the back of the head' It's Mrs.O'Neal Kalie Marie. And watch the disrespect Kalie!

whatever Speir.

MS: Kalie Marie Goode! 'whoops me once then puts me in his office and then goes to mom's room'

Mom: What now?

MS: Kalies in my office. smart mouthed Mrs.O'Neal then called her O'Neal and I corrected her and she called me speir. I need you down there now. I'll find someone for your class.

Mom: in sick of her attitude. it's been getting worse. She normally just has a troublemaker attitude but these past few days she's had a disrespectful attitude. her butts gonna be sore tomorrow.

MS: Maybe even today if she keeps this attitude up.

'So they walked down to the office and mom sat down..and looked at me'

'I figured I would argue about the look she was giving me but I knew it wasn't worth the fight because i wouldn't win, and I knew not too also because I knew what was coming when I got home and andctually probably in the office today before I get home'

MS: So kal..Care to explain the disrespect you've shown me and Mrs.O'Neal today?

nope.

MS: And why not?

nothing to explain. she was giving me detention for a stupid reason, you yelled at and smacked me in the back of the head then I was disrespectful to you and there's the end. it's whatever.

Mom: Kalie.

Mom I know I'm in troubke, don't need a lecture from you.

Mom: Excuse me young lady?

I don't want a lecture mom. plain and simple. now just tell me my punishment so I can leave this crap of an office.

Mom: Kalie. what's your problem? you're NEVER like this. You don't have your troublemaker attitude, you're having a disrespectful attitude...

MS: Yeah I guess. 2 days of ISS. argue and it'll be a week. Keep up this attitude and it'll be 2 weeks.

'So I walked out and went back to class and they started talking'

Mom: I don't know what's gotten into her. I've never seen her more disrespectful or calm to take a punishment. somethings wrong.

MS: She's lucky I didn't paddle her for her disrespectful behavior.

Mom: Good thing ya didn't. I'll get her later, domt worry.

MS: Please find out what's wrong with her and tell me.

Mom: Will do.