Chapter 40

OJ: James, Luke, and Tyler..no last names.

Dad: Are those the boys Kalie?

'I shook my head yes'

OJ: verbal answer.

yes daddy...

MS: So.. Tyler Hart, James Marcus, and Luke Johnson?

yes...

MS: Whos the worst?

Alex.

MS: They all physically hurt you?

yes sir...

Ms: the ones who gave you a concussion?

yes..

MS: who threatened you?

Tyler..

Dad: John go get those 3 boys. tell them to being their stuff snd call their parents and tell then they'll be at the police station and we need them to come aswell..

'So they came and their parents came'

TD: what's going on? why is my son at the police station for?

Dad: your son and these 3 boys have been bullying my daughter for quite some time now and have verbally assaulted her, and Tyler has threatened her also...these 4 boys are in a lot of trouble sir.

TD: Why was there no warning given?

Dad: Because we just recently found out that they have been taunting her for quite some time now..and when we found out it was severe. these 4 boys have pushed my daughter to where she is suicidal.

AD: What the h***. Just because your kid is suicidal, doesn't mean my kid did it and it's not my kids fault she is suicidal.

MS: Excuse me sir, I am their principal..Alex has been the main problem actually, he's been the main bully, he continued to taunt her while we were here at the station..it is all 4 of these boys fault..and it's yours as their parents also...because of their behavior they will not only be expelled but..

Dad: They will me fined and put in juvy..

Parents: What?!

Dad: All 4 of them have verbally and physically assaulted and harmed my daughter, she has a concussion because your boys decided it would he funny to push hy daughter down and slam her head against then floor then kick her in the face repeatedly. The expulsion is because of their verbal assaults, the fine and 4 months in Juvy are for physically harming her and attempted murder.

JM: THIS WAS NOT ATTEMPTED MURDER!

Mom: So telling my daughter to go kill herself then calling her fat/ugly/worthless isn't attempted murder?

OJ: sign these papers.

LD: Just because it's your daughter, she gets special treatment..if it were my son the other kid would just be getting suspended

MS: Nathan, Luke's Father..I guarantee this was not favoritism..if this were your son on the verge of suicide, and with a concussion and and black eye because of her or someome else they would be soemding 4 months in juvy as well and would be expelled.

Alex: You stupid bitch you told, I'm so gonna get you when I get out!

AM: Alexander Lee Burke!! 'smacked the back of his head'

Alex: mom!!

AM: You have physically harmed someone and you could have been a murderer!

Alex: that stupid bitch wouldn't have actually killed herself. she's too pansy.