Chapter 21

'So she came ans as soon as she opened the door, I gave her a hug and said I was sorry'

MS: Hey Kal...

yes sir...

MS: I'm not suspending you..

you're not?

MS: Nope. I know you don't want to be suspended, ad much ad I don't want you suspended...Amy...have you already told Daniel?

Mom: No

MS: Good. Now Kalie, I'm not suspending you which means I want good behavior tomorrow.

Yes sir...even though I didn't do anything today.

MS: Kalie, must I recall me being a wittle principal getting upset about a wittle awttitude.

no sir..

Mom: Wait what?!

Nothing momma.

Mom: Kalie what did you do?

nothing.

MS: Kalie tell her, don't lie too your mom.

Well in the office earlier, what pretty much got me suspended....I got an attitude and he warned me and I smarted off.

Mom: Smarted off how?

Well I said is the wittle principal upset about my wittle awttitude....and then he told me I was suspended.

Mom: Oh girl....you're in trouble when we get home.

I know...

MS: Behave. you both can leave, and kalie...we better not have another repeat of this. okay?

yes sir..

'So we went back to mom's room...and she closed the door before we went in'

Mom: Behave or I will call your dad and he will come whoop you on his break, got it?

yes momma.

Mom: Good.

'So we went back inside....and when we got home..'

Mom: Kalie, give me your phone.

Dad has it mom. remember I'm grounded, have been for about 2 months, still have 4 months left.

Mom: Oh. well go to your room.

Yes ma'am..

'So I went and they both came up there when dad got home'

Dad: Hey Kal.

hey daddy...

Dad: heard you got in trouble today..

yeah....big trouble.

Dad: well you're already grounded enough, but you're getting spanked..

I know daddy..

Dad: You know what to do. go downstairs so my room, grab the paddle, come back up, pull it all down then bed over the bed.

yes sir....

Dad: Good sis.

Mom: Well youre being good. wonder why....

'So I got my whoopins and afterwards dad put me on the bed to leave me alone to calm down'

Mom: I want no attitude from you tonight or else...got it?

or else what?

Mom: You know what.

ugh. I know.

'meaning she'll tell dad about my suspension, I mean almost-getting-supended'

'So I went to dinner'

Dad: So how was your day ladies?

Mom: Good

Dad: Kalie?

eh.

Dad: why eh?

just always is eh. school kinda ya know sucks.

Dad: don't say sucks.

why? I could be cussing but I'm not.

Mom: Sis...don't do it..

fine I wont say sucks.

Dad: Kalie what did I just say?

not to say sucks.

Dad: You said it again. quit.

You asked me to repeat what you said so I did. gosh.

Mom: Kalie! 'gives me a look'

sorry daddy.

Dad: So I'll ask again, how was your day?

eh.

Dad: why?

because I don't like school.

Dad: Well okay...anything exciting happen?

nope. never does.

Dad: Get into any trouble besides the one I know about.

a little. I just got put in the office for calling a teacher by her first name.

Dad: Her first name? Kal that's disrespectful.

well I know that now. didn't at the time but he just left me with a warning if I behaved the rest of the day.

Dad: so you did?

yeah.

Dad: Yes kalie.

sorry dad. yes.

Dad: better. Well Amy how were your classes?

Mom: Decent. a few kids won't behave but they just went to the office, looked at me but dad didn't catch it.

Dad: Good.

How was your day dad?

Dad: Not bad, arrested 3 today..

for what?

Dad: One for overdue tickets, 2 for drugs.

ohh. hope you never have to arrest me.

Dad: You better not hope. I better not have ro arrest you.

what the heck could I do to get arrested?

Dad: well fighting at school, getting suspended, drugs, alcohol, a few others.

you get arrested if you get suspended.

Dad: well not necessarily arrested but a police officer picks you up, brings you to the station until your parent picks you up.

so what would you do if I get suspended?

very suspenseful question..read on to find out..will her dad find out about the suspension well almost-getting-supension? or will momma keep a secret.