Chapter 38

MA: Kalie Goode! Go to the office!

ugh why domt you send the rest of the class because they all were doing the same thing!

MA: You were they inge only one who was disrespectful, do I need to call him down here or can you handle walking to the office by yourself?

kid: she's just a baby who needs to keep her ugly little mouth shut and lose some weight!

MA: Alexander!!

fuck you Alexander 'flipped him off'

MA: Young lady! 'grabbed my arm and took me to the office'

MS: 'he pinched his nose and seemed annoyed for me to be in there' Kalie must you always be inn trouble?

I shouldn't be the only one in trouble Mrs.Asshole here won't get the other one in trouble!

MS: Kalie you need to calm down and watch your mouth! go sit in her office!

'i rolled my eyes and went'

MS: What the hell happened?

MA: She has been disrespectful all hour so I told her to go to the office and she said I should send the rest of the class bc they were doing the same thing and i asked if she can handle walking down here by herself and anotber student made a rude comment to her and she said Fuckyou Alexander and flipped him off..

MS: Wait Alex made a rude comment? what was the comment?

MA: she's just a baby who needs to keep her ugly little mouth shut and lose some weight.

MS: And you didn't take him to the office also?

MA: No..

MS: Go get him. NOW.

'So she went to get him and he came in to me and I was bawling'

MS: Hey sweetie..

I'm sorry. I so sorry.

MS: It's okay sweetie. I need you to talk to me..okay? has alex been one of the bullies?

'in just looked a next him and started crying harder'

MS: Sweetie in need a direct answer so I know what punishment to have..

y...ye...ye..yes..s..i..si..r

MS: Can you tell me ghe others?

n..o

MS: Why don't you go to your mom's room and get her for me?

no I can't..I'll interrupt and shell get mad..i interrupt enough..

MS: this time we really need her..

'So I went to her room and she answered the door and came out'

Mom: sweetie..are you okay?

'I hugged her and I took her hand and took her to the office'

Mom: What's going on? 'Mrs.Adams wad mad, and Alex was sitting down scared and mr.speir was in his desk.. and I was hugging her'

Alex: what a baby. she had to go get her mommy.. such a pansy.

shut the...

MS: Kalie don't do it..

'So I closed my mouth..'

MS: Alexander why did you say that to kalie?

Alex: because she's always disrespectful to Mrs.Adams and she finally got sent to the office.

MS: So you think you have the right to call her ugky and fat?

Mom: What? What is going on?

MS: Apparently Kalie was disrespectful to Mrs.Adams and she was being sent to the office and kal ad always argued and Mrs.Adams asked if she needed to being me to get her or could she walk down here by herself and Alex decided to step in and say "she's just a baby who needs to keep her ugly little mouth shut and lose some weight'" and Kalie responded by saying F*** you Alexander then flipped him off..

'mom got furious and she had to step in the other office ands speir was in there and this was their convo'

Mom: I'm so furious right now. he had no right to day that. did he not get sent to the ofice with her?

MS: No and I'm not too happy and bout that. Alex has for sure been one of the bullies, Kalie told me.. I'm fixing to call the police over here.. we have to get those other names from one of them..

Mom: call them..

'ge went back in the office'

MS: Mrs.Adams, Alex go in the front office.

'they went and he started dialing the phone'

What are you doing? 'grabbed the phone' If you call yhe police they'll just get in troubke and come back and hurt me so much more. please dont.

MS: kalie give me the phone.

no!

Ms: 'he went and got mom'

MS: Kalie give me the phone!

NO!

Mom: Kalie sweetie give him the phone..

no mom. they'll come back and hurt me worse mommy please dont..

Mom: Kalie we have too..they womt be back trust me.