Chapter 39

So I handed over the phone..and he got on the phone with dad'

MS: Yes Officer Goode...we need a few police officers at the school, preferably you being one of them..

Dad: When?

mS: Right now if possible..

Dad: Okay....well be there in a few minutes..

'So they got here'

Daddy!!

dad: hey sis..you okay?

MS: Daniel we have a few issues here..I am sure you're aware of Kalie being bullied very severely...

Dad: yes I am...

MS: well its been getting worse..today a boy called her fat and ugky in front of the whole class..and well these things have been happening fir annd few days now..on Monday she had kind of an outburst in the hall with the same boy and cussed a bit and yhen about 30 minutes later she ounched him in the stomach and cussed for bullying her again and he and anndnd few others whom we cannot get the names from Kalie have been taunting her to the point that she is suicidal which you know of..and something needs to be done about it..she's also been threatened..

Dad: Where's the boy?

in the front office..

Dad: Go get him John.

'he got him'

Dad: Alexander Burke?

Alex: yes sir?

Dad: I need you to come to the station with me.. Amy go back to class. John I need you and Kalie at the police station in 20 minutes. bring your school stuff Kalie..you probably won't been back today..

MS: Amy I'll get your classes covered..Kalie needs you there.

Dad: No.. Amy you need yo stay here. I'll call you if we need you..

but daddy...

Dad: Kalie do you really want to argue with me in this situation?

no sir..

Alex: see she is a baby.

Dad: Hands behind your back. now.

Alex: for what?

dad: You have the right to remain quiet, whatever you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.

'So we got to the station..'

Officer Jones: what's going on?

Dad: take him to the interview room.. now. ask him these questions..

Officer J: Goode what is going on?

Dad: you know the kids I told you about bullying Kalie?

Officer J: yeah?

Dad: this is one of them. find out who his partners are...

'So he gets talked to..and he comes out without Alex..'

Dad: So?

OJ: I got 3 names..

Dad: what are they?