Chapter 23

So I'm writing a new story, but I will still update both. I'm sorry I haven't been very active with the updates but I've been gone literally for the past 7 weeks with camps, and I'm gone this week and next week for Girls Inc which is a summer program, but I'm just visiting it, then I have a week off then color guard camp, and then half a week and then I start school the 13th.

'So he gets to the office'

MS: Kalie I disn't appreciate the disrespect you gave me.

okay?

MS: You don't care?

I mean I do, I just don't know what to say.

MS: Well for starters, you could apologize for how you treated me.

well...why should I?

MS: For the disrespect.

oh. well I'm sorry.

MS: You don't mean it. Do you not realize, you're on the verge of suspension right now?

no I didn't realize that. but please don't suspend me sir..please.

MS: Why shouodnt I? nothing gets through to you Kalie Goode. I don't know what's left. it's the only thing I haven't done.

well...my dad will kill me...literally...we talked about how are day was and he talked about how he arrested 3 people and what for and I told him I hope he never had to arrest me and he agreed and I asked what could I get arrested for and one of then was for being suspended, and I asked what he would do, and I'm not going to repeat what he told me...please sir.

MS: Kalie what goes on at home, does not concern me. If you misbehave which is all you do, then you get in trouble.

I know sir...but you know how I am, and you know how my dad is...please dont.

MS: Write me and Mrs.Adams an apology letter and if it's good enough then I won't, and you csnt mention stuff to do with the suspension or home. okay?

yes sir..

MS: go to your mom's room, if you're late to your next class I'll write you a note.

yes sir. so I can't do it at home?

MS: No you can search up apology letters on tour phone and it won't be yours.

No I can't. I'm grounded from my phone, for like months.

MS: Still. you will do it here. now get our of my office.

Yes sir..

'So I went to mom's room'

Mom: How'd it go?

Good actually. I just have to write an apology letter to him and Mrs.Adams stating why he shouodnt suspend me.

Mom: oh..so he's thinking about trying to suspend you....eh.. Kal if you get suspended your dad will flip out.

you don't think I know that.

Mom: Quit. 'snaps at me'

will her letter be good enough to not get suspended or will it be poor and she gets suspended and have her dad basically kill her while still being legal?