Chapter 34

Mom: I know he's not the only one. one of them threatened her.

MS: I know he's not. just keep her home the rest of the week and I'll try to figure out who.

'So mom came back in and I was crying and one of the boys had gotten in and oushed me and I hit my head on the floor'

Mom: Kalie..are you okay?

'I rubbed my head'

Mom: Head ache? I have some Tylenol.

no momma. they came in and pushed me and I hit my head on the floor.

mom: Whos they?

I can't say.

Mom: How long ago did this happen?

a few minutes ago.

Mom: Come with me..

'we went to the office'

MS: What happened?

Mom: A few of them got in my room..I have a feeling I know who one of them is...Alexander Burke. it happened a few minutes ago when Alex left.

MS: Kalie was it just 1 or were there more 1 person?

mm..moo..morree.

Mom: How many?

4.. 1 pushed me, 1 put me on the ground, 1 slammed my head, and 1 kicked me in the face.

Mom: Is that why your eye is swollen?

yeah momma.

MS: Kalie you have to tell us who they are. it's not a matter of being teased or not, they are physically harming you.

no. I can't.

MS: kalie sweetie I know you don't want to but you have to. please.

no! I can't! 'I yelled'

Mom: Kal. calm down sis.. how do you feel?

dizzy. tired.

Mom: John I'm gonna take her to the hospital and get her checked please cover my classes.

MS: I will. keep me posted on her.

'So we get to the hospital..'

Doc: What do we have here today?

Mom: Um well she's been pushed to the ground, had her head slammed on the floor, and kicked in the face..

doc: How'd that happen?

mom: well she's been getting bullied..

Doc: I'd say. how do you feel kalie?

dizzy/tired. can I lay down?

Mom: No.

why?

Doc: No Kalie you can't..if you fall asleep and you have a concussion then you could slip into a coma.

but I'm really tired.

Doc: let me check you out...

'So he checked me and I do have a concussion...'

Mom: Kal..you have to tell me..you have too. it's no longer a verbal thing, they have physically assaulted you and they will be fine and maybe put in juvy. tell me.

no.

'So we got home at like 7'

Dad: Where have you been? Why does kal have and hospital bracelet on?

duh dad we were at the hospital. why else would I have a bracelet.

Dad: Kal..behave yourself.

Mom: She has a concussion Daniel..she almost got herself in huge trouble...she yelled "leave me the f*** alone' in the hall and got sent to the office then she got an attitude and got upset so she went to be in the hall by herself and anotber student called her a crybaby over and over and she cussed a gain and punched him in the stomach. and I told her to go in my room and lock it and somehow 4 boys got in and 1 pushed her 1 shoved her to the grounde, another slammed her head, another kicked her in the face...when I walked in my room iw saw her crying and she explained it and I asked how she felt and she said dizzy and tired so I took her to the hospital and he said she had a concussion...

Dad: Did she tell you who?

Mom: No but I know 1 of them..he was actually the one who made her yell in the hall and the one she punched actually it happened a few minutes after he left the office. She won't tell me anything else.

Dad: 'he came up to my room and I was falling asleep' Kalie no!

'mom ran up'

Mom: What happened??

Dad: She's falling asleep!

Mom: Kalie take this sweetie, it'll keep you awake.

thanks mommy.